Manga Discussion Hunter X Hunter was more influential than Naruto,Bleach,DBZ, and One Piece.

Hunter X Hunter has influenced the power system and fights in this generation of Manga than any other series that from the previous Era.
Characters abilities and restrictions on their powers are basically Nen. And Fights now have more internal dialog and mid-battle analyzing than ever before. I believe that started with Hunter X Hunter bringing that style to the Shonen genre.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hunter X Hunter has influenced the power system and fights in this generation of Manga than any other series that from the previous Era.
Characters abilities and restrictions on their powers are basically Nen. And Fights now have more internal dialog and mid-battle analyzing than ever before. I believe that started with Hunter X Hunter bringing that style to the Shonen genre.
The author previously made YYH where a tiers above would negg diff previous tiers. And made previous cool Villians look too weak. He clearly allready had them in mind making HxH. So power levels were somewhat consistent and good. Naruto ruined theres with shitpudden.
and OP now has quite good. But stilll very inconsistent

A lot of current shonen use systems similar to Nen. Whilst others use the character tropes and settings of HxH.

I dont blame them tho.

Three words: Hiatus x Hiatus.
When Hunter X Hunt- sorry, I meant Hiatus x Hiatus stops itself from going on a hiatus every 5 chapters you can reply to this message

Nen is just a variation of Ki (dragonball is a first example, jojo a second) connected to Powers (jojo stands).
Stop wanking HxH.
It's the most "i am expert on mangas so i only like niche ones" way of outing yourself.

Nen is just a variation of Ki (dragonball is a first example, jojo a second) connected to Powers (jojo stands).
Stop wanking HxH.
It's the most "i am expert on mangas so i only like niche ones" way of outing yourself.
The creator of HxH called Akira a god alongside many other authors. Dunno about OP, Naruto or any other one like that but it's not more influential than DB

Last edited: