Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Tyvm for the invite Bepo San but I dontvlike these games. Given Kidds ship is in it and how petty some people are, I can already see what's gonna happen inevitably too lol.
Ah its alright! :owo:

Yeah I know what you're talking about and I'm afraid users will do the same with the Polar Tang! Didn't want to exclude these two best ships tho :peperain:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah its alright! :owo:

Yeah I know what you're talking about and I'm afraid users will do the same with the Polar Tang! Didn't want to exclude these two best ships tho :peperain:
Big facts! Have Kidd and Law not suffered enough?! Sigh....

Law's whole arctic theme and having one of the only known submarines in OP is such a cool and underrated aspect of it too! Its even a Beatles reference too! (Yellow Submarine ofc)

A lot of people here live and breathe by their agendas though anyway sadly, what can be done? Que sera sera...

:kidwat::doffycry::lawsigh::risitameh::emohiyo::neesama:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Big facts! Have Kidd and Law not suffered enough?! Sigh....
More than enough!

Law's whole arctic theme and having one of the only known submarines in OP is such a cool and underrated aspect of it too! Its even a Beatles reference too! (Yellow Submarine ofc)
Yes, 100%!

A lot of people here live and breathe by their agendas though anyway sadly, what can be done? Que sera sera...

:kidwat::doffycry::lawsigh::risitameh::emohiyo::neesama:
The day will come when theyll have to recognize Heart-Pirates & Kid-Pirates greatness :catrude:

Polar Tang has to win this one. Best ship ever
:catblush:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Going Merry -------- 28
Thousand Sunny ---- 20
Polar Tang ----------- 25
Victoria Punk -------- 24
Striker --------------- 21
Moby Dick ---------- 19
Red Force ----------- 5
Hitsugibune --------- 20