Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
Like worse and the worst? Can we change the rules to hurt and hurt a little less then? I don't wanna heal any of those mf'ers! Just bump them to 30 or something and every time you can hurt for -2 or for -1, that's gonna be a quick one :milaugh:
i'd heal mjosgard and homing for being great men, and garlic because he's an honest bastard and i like him. a lot of ppl would heal corazon

and many more would heal shanks :tchpepe:

i'd heal mjosgard and homing for being great men, and garlic because he's an honest bastard and i like him. a lot of ppl would heal corazon

and many more would heal shanks :tchpepe:
Oh right, Homing, Corazon and Mjosgard exist.

I still kinda like the idea of taking the worst of the worst and doing Hurt and Hurt game as a twist to the usual one.

Was it confirmed that Shanks is a celestial tho? I thought it's a theory at this point, no?

So they are likely to be first to go
But after that the game's going to be quite fun!

@Monkey D Al @Etzel Andergast @Bisoromi Bear @Bepo D. Bear @MonsterKaido @GUI-KHAN would you be interested in such a game - Shichibukai H&H?

And would any of you want to host it :amazing:
I’m interested. If they did a warlord one it was before I started playing this games or joined the forum. My favorite warlords would be Mihawk, Boa, Crocodile, kuma, Law. I never licked Doffy that much and just hate BB. The rest are just there I guess.

I’m interested. If they did a warlord one it was before I started playing this games or joined the forum. My favorite warlords would be Mihawk, Boa, Crocodile, kuma, Law. I never licked Doffy that much and just hate BB. The rest are just there I guess.
Yeah, we can even call it Shichibukai H&H 2.0! Or we can add Supernovas to the list and do a grand Shichibukai vs Supernovas fight, seeing that Supernovas H&H already happened as well, but I missed it anyway.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
thanks for hosting the ship game! @Bepo D. Bear
I join to the thankful crowd, @Bepo D. Bear , it was a great idea, great execution and fun game under your watchful eye! Domo arigato!

Thank you! :owo::sweat:

Hosting it really was fun, and now I know why its so important to always check the numbers! 😁

Polar Tang feels like a tribute to @Bepo D. Bear for hosting, but tbh it's such a really cool and unique ship! I'm happy she took the 2nd place.
So am I! :amazing:

It was a great game and I'm not even sure what we could play next, maybe best Shichibukai (although Kuma will 100% win this, seeing his arc now is so heartbreaking).
Oh, I thought about hosting a best OP animal or a best OP villain version next, but Shichibukai also sounds fun! We all know that Law should win this, right? :blush:

@Monkey D Al @Etzel Andergast @Bisoromi Bear @Bepo D. Bear @MonsterKaido @GUI-KHAN would you be interested in such a game - Shichibukai H&H?

And would any of you want to host it :amazing:
Absolutely! I think the most of us missed the first game, and also we got new information about the Shichibukai since the last game (like the current Kuma chapters), so everyones favs could have changed! :optimistic:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
for me the choice is obvious :akaman::

but there are many great ones, such as carue, south bird, sengoku's goat, chouchou, momoo, laboon, richie...

i think it could get pretty close with some of them
Those are pretty good ideas, Ill note them down :shocking:

It would definitely be interesting. With so many choices. Since we encounter a variety of animals on every island almost. We could also do a best food but I think chopper would win that one. He counts as emergency food, right?
Right! :pepecroc:

:cheers:

I think I'll host something like that when I have time, I'm interested in how it's gonna go!

Oh, I thought about hosting a best OP animal or a best OP villain version next, but Shichibukai also sounds fun! We all know that Law should win this, right? :blush:
Law has some tough competition though!

As for OP animals, I'll probably sit that one out, doesn't feel right to hurt the animals and there are way too many to choose from, same applies to DF, although for DF it's possible to do something like we did with the female characters (Zoans bracket 1, Zoans bracket 2….) Although I think it might get repetitive real quick, like it was with all those ladies.

So I'd go for something more limited in numbers in OP, and with a diverse set of well-known characters.

Even with villains I'm not sure how you want to track them - every big bad of the arc? Impel Down levels? How are you going to group/select them?

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
here's another idea: best one piece hat

i'm rooting for vista
Law wins! Just have a look at his hat! :blush:

And Law wins again :lawbepo:

:cheers:

Even with villains I'm not sure how you want to track them - every big bad of the arc? Impel Down levels? How are you going to group/select them?
Big bad of the arc, yes! Thought about Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Doffy etc etc :pepecroc:

Although tbh I kinda want to play Shichibukai the most.
Aye! I could host it if no one else wants to :optimistic: