Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Can someone's please help me dock Shanks?

I want to use my final action to end him. :catsweat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How can a Mihawk fan hate Shanks after all he’s done for Mihawk? Without him, poor Mihawk would have no claim to be Yonko level
It is exactly because I am a Mihawk fan that I can't allow Shanks to perish at the hands of another. As one strong enough to be recognised as my rival, only I can be allowed to end him.

Bogard

You can't win
Lol this reminds me i didn't even voted yet :madmonk:

In either case, although hard to predict, it's almost certain it'd be between Mihawk, Doffy, Crocodile, Law(if he is involved)

It is exactly because I am a Mihawk fan that I can't allow Shanks to perish at the hands of another. As one strong enough to be recognised as my rival, only I can be allowed to end him.
Let Whitebeard avenge Shanks to make up for Shanks ensuring that he and Ace got a proper burial

Kizaru gets more respect around here. Fuji gets questioned very often in vs threads. Besides, Kizaru>Fuji in all aspects both power and a character.
Kizaru appears a bit stronger than Fujitora. He’s had more impressive moments overall. Fuji, though, was created to be more likeable as a friend of the strawhats, and having a strong agenda to fight the corruption within the WG. Kizaru’s very theme is unclear justice. You’re not supposed to know what he’s thinking, and he’s randomly cruel at times. Not the type to get much sympathy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Whether you wank Yonko, Admiral or even Hawkins, you all should eliminate Shanks no matter what.

sometimes he sides with pirates, but some other times he just spends the night at Mary Geoise, he doesn't belong to any fandom. just kill the ginger snitch to make this world better
Lets kill Snitch already.
I still have one action, but I'm saving it to deal the killing blow. Someone should help me dock a few points.