Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?


  • Total voters
    0

Bogard

You can't win
‎
I wasn’t though. I only made a momentary truce with him to keep Kiwi from getting negged during their first assault. @Admiral Lee Hung can confirm.
Maybe, but it's not the way i was feeling it with how your opinions were always antagonizing the group, with them seemingly tracking us, and Major constantly protected. Will be interested to know @Admiral Lee Hung 's point of view into this tho
 

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe, but it's not the way i was feeling it with how your opinions were always antagonizing the group, with them seemingly tracking us, and Major constantly protected. Will be interested to know @Admiral Lee Hung 's point of view into this tho
Well yeah, I made a deal to not have Major negged so they wouldn’t target Kiwi back when she first got to 14 lol. And them tracking us is because @Chrono was being Squardo’d by @Admiral Lee Hung.
[automerge]1579102698[/automerge]
I love this level of chaos :sadgrin:
We’re gonna spring board a lot of rivalries lmfao.
 

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
‎
Ok so what categories you guys proposing for next game?
Best Mod so i can crush you and Bogard again. :blobevil:

On a serious note, I think we should lay off the member versions for a while. This game was a little too eventful, so something more chill for a change of pace would be nice.
 

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
‎
Not sure about Reddot since he is an inactive poster, but i don't think Hao is really part of the temple and even if he was, he is also a mod, so :kayneshrug:
Hao is in the secret Zoro Discord. Well I guess we're both satisfied by a Hao victory.

Maybe, but it's not the way i was feeling it with how your opinions were always antagonizing the group, with them seemingly tracking us, and Major constantly protected. Will be interested to know @Admiral Lee Hung 's point of view into this tho
Meh, I can confirm that TAC managed to negotiate us into sparing Kiwi. He's the reason we changed targets to you.
 

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
‎
Poll is open again!! Vote away!
Shipping, Strawhats and Wano characters (unless it excludes the Strawhats) aren't chill. They're just another stage for proxy fanbase wars.

I think Best Girl or Pre timeskip villains are the least explosive.

@TheAncientCenturion which would you prefer?
 
Well yeah, I made a deal to not have Major negged so they wouldn’t target Kiwi back when she first got to 14 lol. And them tracking us is because @Chrono was being Squardo’d by @Admiral Lee Hung.
[automerge]1579102698[/automerge]

We’re gonna spring board a lot of rivalries lmfao.
I knew you were making deals with Major.:seriously:

You lied to me:tchpepe:
 
Top