Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@Chrono, @Yo Tan Wa and me all took down @Kejon for good, Chrono took him down like a champ to get his sweet revenge back xD, I feel bad for him but still:finally::cheers: and I took down the high priest @Guan Yu all by myself but he is probably wouldn't accept me to the temple anymore:josad:and then @RayanOO and @NeutralWatcher got the heal they deserved:funky:I'm actually glad that I made plan A, B, and C just in case lol:steef:

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Chrono, @Yo Tan Wa and me all took down @Kejon for good, Chrono took him down like a champ to get his revenge back xD, I feel bad for him but still:finally::cheers: and I took down the high priest @Guan Yu all by myself but he is probably wouldn't accept me to the temple anymore:josad:and then @RayanOO and @NeutralWatcher got the heal they deserved:funky:I'm actually glad that I made plan A, B, and C just in case lol:steef:
Zoro you misguided soul, you are being manipulated by Chrono. The reason Kejon was negging Chrono is because he betrayed all of us previously

Come join the right side :finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Chrono, @Yo Tan Wa and me all took down @Kejon for good, Chrono took him down like a champ to get his revenge back xD, I feel bad for him but still:finally::cheers: and I took down the high priest @Guan Yu all by myself but he is probably wouldn't accept me to the temple anymore:josad:and then @RayanOO and @NeutralWatcher got the heal they deserved:funky:I'm actually glad that I made plan A, B, and C just in case lol:steef:
@Chrono = Orochi
You = Oden

You'll be boiling your ass off for trusting him.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Zoro you misguided soul, you are being manipulated by Chrono. The reason Kejon was negging Chrono is because he betrayed all of us previously

Come join the right side :finally:
@Chrono = Orochi
You = Oden

You'll be boiling your ass off for trusting him.
Says the two that lost in the round LOL but at least I would die proudly by Chrono-san xD:neesama:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Says the guy who made a secret group to neg us... Again.
Post automatically merged:

Says the two that lost in the round LOL but at least I would die proudly by Chrono-san xD:neesama:
You don't ever trust them brotha :wellwell:
First off, I'm the most trust worthy guy I know. You can always trust me Mr. Goat. Secondly, no way in Hell is D Sanji worth giving up a bus seat for, yet alone dying.

Shut the fuck up moe!!! You didn't take down shit. All efforts come from Beta.
Sorry mate but you had asked for it. I wouldn't just spare you just because you are a sword boy :dogood:
Post automatically merged:

another 1 down:usoprice:

I'm going to Kill everyone who negged us:akaman:
Time for alliance my friend? I have someone in mind