HxH 397 Spoilers

Chapter 397 summary by 브이브

Please wait for team YourAnimeGuy's translation. (more reliable)

1. As Sarasa is missing, Chrollo tells the audience that today's performance is stopped. But there are many people who are willing to help find her, he cries cuz it seems he didn't expect that.
  2. After Sarasa's body was found in Uga Forest, Uvo asks Chrollo what the message is about, but Chrollo insists that he won't answer it even if he dies. "If you want to know, you find out by yourself".
  3. Sarasa in the coffin have been embalmed. It is said it was seriously damaged, but it has been fixed by the Nen ability of a woman named Renko. Machi sees Renko's aura and gets a clue from Renko to learn about Nen.
  4. Chrollo saw a couple of cigarette butts at the scene(where sarasa's body was found) , drawing a conclusion that there must be a video about Sarasa recorded by the culprits. Based on the message left behind, the culprits must have a strong desire to be recognized and if they find out that they have a chance to present their "work of art" to all over the world, "they can't resist it" he says.
  5. Chrollo's childhood was at the beginning of the communication revolution. The speed of light connects with people all over the world in an instant.
  6. But the communication environment is also controlled and managed by each country like it is in the reality.
  7. Chrollo says, "If we use the blank area (the meteor city), we can build the (communications) system where criminals can avoid the chasing of police and do what they want to do.
  8. Shalnark explains for Uvo in an easy way. "With the new technology, we can create a hideout for criminals, and all we have to do then is find the culprits we're looking for among them"
  9. Chrollo says he'll kill a lot of people after three years pass. "If I could meet Sarasa somewhere, I would bow my head and apologize to her, but if there was no such reunion system in this universe, I would never let them get away with it" "No more victim like sarasa". He pledges to live the rest of his life as a villain, to design himself and the meteor city so that those trifles tremble and never get close to the meteor city.
  10. Chrollo asks Uvo to wait for 3 years and to be the leader of the troupe. Uvo rejects Chrollo's offer, saying "I will follow you until I die if you are the 'head'."
  11. Time passes, Phantom Troupe is founded.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢