Spoiler HXH 400 Spoilers

I love JJK, but everything is mid compared to literary creme de la creme that is Hunter x Hunter.

Who is Togashi? For the blind, He is the vision. For the hungry, He is the chef. For the thirsty, He is the water. If Togashi thinks, I agree. If Togashi speaks, I’m listening. If Togashi has one fan, it is me. If Togashi has no fans, I don’t exist.
I cant deny that, HxH >>> everything out rn. But JJK is not mid. A level above mid and a level below top tier. Somewhere in between.

Ja Mann, ich fühle dich. Hatte mich darauf gefreut.
Absolut, ich muss auch hier an dieser Stelle sagen, ich kenne wenige Manga Autoren die Charakter Paare so gut hinbekommen wie Togashi. Gon und Killua, Kurapika und Leorio, Meruem und Komugi, Chrollo und Hisoka, Ging und Pariston. Das fällt schon auf wie ich finde, wie gut immer hier Togashi die gewisse "Chemie" zwischen "Charakter Pärchen" inszeniert. Alleine wenn ich mir die alten Panels anschaue zwischen Ging und Pariston und ihr Katze und Maus oder passender "Schwein und Ratte Spiel" lesend verfolge, dann bekomme ich Lust auf mehr.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I cant deny that, HxH >>> everything out rn. But JJK is not mid. A level above mid and a level below top tier. Somewhere in between.
I'm just trolling the "HxH is peak literature" culture bro lol

I'm actually enjoying JJK and OP way more than HxH currently. Tho it genuinely sucks when HxH is on break.

I'm just trolling the "HxH is peak literature" culture bro lol

I'm actually enjoying JJK and OP way more than HxH currently. Tho it genuinely sucks when HxH is on break.
lol i wouldnt say peak litterature. But not gonna lie, i recently read crime and punishment and atm reading the process.(kafka)

while the books obviously carry philosophy and get you involved etc, w/e incomparable. I struggled to understand the complexities of the current arc, sure you can say im not that involved, at the end of the day its a manga, but I have to say for a manga to require as much of my attention to understand as dostoyevski or kafka is quite the feat.

btw im an average joe so not the smartest around, but for me the concentration level it requires off me are not that far off from’the books.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
lol i wouldnt say peak litterature. But not gonna lie, i recently read crime and punishment and atm reading the process.(kafka)

while the books obviously carry philosophy and get you involved etc, w/e incomparable. I struggled to understand the complexities of the current arc, sure you can say im not that involved, at the end of the day its a manga, but I have to say for a manga to require as much of my attention to understand as dostoyevski or kafka is quite the feat.

btw im an average joe so not the smartest around, but for me the concentration level it requires off me are not that far off from’the books.
I have a philosophy minor degree and been studying Logic, Philosophy, Theology independently since I was a teenager. So thing is, I've never read a manga/literary work that's actually "deep" by those standards. But I understand what you're saying if you're comparing Kafka and Dostoyevski to run of the mill works.

I have a philosophy minor degree and been studying Logic, Philosophy, Theology independently since I was a teenager. So thing is, I've never read a manga/literary work that's actually "deep" by those standards. But I understand what you're saying if you're comparing Kafka and Dostoyevski to run of the mill works.
obviously its incomparable, just saying the amount of attention it requires for a manga is commendable

lol ich würde nicht Spitzenliteratur sagen. Aber ich werde nicht lügen, ich habe kürzlich Verbrechen und Bestrafung gelesen und den Prozess gelesen. (kafka)

während die Bücher offensichtlich Philosophie tragen und Sie involvieren usw., sind sie unvergleichlich. Ich hatte Mühe, die Komplexität des aktuellen Bogens zu verstehen, sicher kann man sagen, dass ich nicht so involviert bin, am Ende des Tages ist es ein Manga, aber ich muss sagen, dass ein Manga so viel von meiner Aufmerksamkeit erfordert, um ihn zu verstehen, wie Dostoyevski oder Kafka ist eine ziemliche Meisterleistung.

Übrigens bin ich ein durchschnittlicher Junge, also nicht der Klügste, aber für mich ist das Konzentrationsniveau, das es von mir erfordert, nicht so weit von den Büchern entfernt.
Absolut, was das betrifft, ist Togashi und HxH konkurrenzlos im Genre Shonen. Als Beispiel dient hier etwa Chapter 387 und die Erklärung von Terrorsandwichs Fähigkeit, welcher andere Manga Autor macht sich da so viel Mühe????