Powers & Abilities HxH Power lvl thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I honestly dont pay attention to the Zoadiacs like at all lmao. Probably my least favourite group in HxH. But yh Bobotai seems strong then....
Yeah agree they are mostly average and not a hyped group at all, the animal theme etc everything seems weird.

Botobai is this guy

Aside from new Dark Continent Arc Characters, & excluding Chimera Ants, i basically believe Netero stands out as Strongest Nen user followed by these five: Ging, Zeno, Silva, Chrollo & Hisoka

Hisoka is compared to Chrollo & only Characters he truly wanted to fight are him, Ging & Netero
Chrollo is compared to Hisoka, Zeno & Silva
Silva is compared to Zeno & Chrollo
Zeno is compared to Silva & Netero & Chrollo but it was clearly stated that Netero is slightly stronger

So i i'm pretty much confident to say Netero > Silva, Zeno, Ging, Chrollo, Hisoka > Rest

Aside from new Dark Continent Arc Characters, & excluding Chimera Ants, i basically believe Netero stands out as Strongest Nen user followed by these five: Ging, Zeno, Silva, Chrollo & Hisoka

Hisoka is compared to Chrollo & only Characters he truly wanted to fight are him, Ging & Netero
Chrollo is compared to Hisoka, Zeno & Silva
Silva is compared to Zeno & Chrollo
Zeno is compared to Silva & Netero & Chrollo but it was clearly stated that Netero is slightly stronger

So i i'm pretty much confident to say Netero > Silva, Zeno, Ging, Chrollo, Hisoka > Rest
I think Zeno is overated....if Chrollo didnt want his ability, he wouldve killed him. Even without prep.

Plus you forgot Maha, who is even above Netero. Netero's hype is being close to Maha to strength. So Id say Prime Maha is Top 1 for the humans.....ofcourse discounting Future Gon and Killua.

I would like to witness Ging's true power in action before expressing myself on the matter regarding the current strongest human (aside from Dark Continent humans).

My money is on Adult Gon being the strongest human overall however.

But the strongest in the past should not even have been Prime Netero.

He himself admitted Maha Zoldyck to be superior, and we also have his son Zzigg and Don Freecss, whom alive or not could be more potent than Prime Netero, expecially Don in my opinion.

Gairo will be the one of strongest characters why is everyone forgetting about him? i expect him to be on par with pre rose merume and prime netero
Isn't Pre Rose Meruem eventually more powerful than Prime Netero? Of course I'm not counting Netero's poor man's rose.

Gairo will be the one of strongest characters why is everyone forgetting about him? i expect him to be on par with pre rose merume and prime netero
Maybe....he maybe the final villlain. But always somewhat wish Hisoka powersup in so much different ways....till he becomes Gon last fight.

I feel like Gon vs Hisoka rematch should be the last fight of the show. Gon can be like a teenager and Hisoka can be at his Prime.....extreme diff match:steef:

I think Zeno is overated....if Chrollo didnt want his ability, he wouldve killed him. Even without prep.
Well Zeno is compared to Netero & he himself said that they are like Yin & Yang but Netero is slightly stronger.
Also Chrollo asked this very same question to Zeno: "Who would win between us if it was a 1 v 1?"
Zeno said it would be himself but unsure if Chrollo would focus on not stealing his Ability & aim for the kill
So they are clearly very close

Among those 5 i mentioned, i believe that Chrollo is weakest when met randomly but strongest when prepared due to nature of his Ability, in other words, all other 4 (Hisoka, Zeno, Silva, Ging) seem to be slightly stronger than him but when Chrollo prepares before fighting & brings the Abilities he needs, he can defeat any of them

On the other hand, i believe Ging is the best Nen User among them while Hisoka have best Potential & X Factor (As mentioned in Databook), and Silva is strongest in raw power while Zeno is best in experience. So basically all 5 are same Level imo & the winner among them comes to Potential vs Nen Mastery vs Experience vs Raw Power vs X Factor
Plus you forgot Maha, who is even above Netero. Netero's hype is being close to Maha to strength. So Id say Prime Maha is Top 1 for the humans.....ofcourse discounting Future Gon and Killua.
Yeah i know, i do rank Maha above Netero however i only wanted to talk about Fully Introduced Characters

After all, we still have Beyond Netero, Don Freecs, Maha Zoldyck, Other Hunters from Netero's Generation mentioned before, Ziggs Zoldyck (Who could be Maha actually if retconned) .... etc