Powers & Abilities HxH Power lvl thread

Thought it would be fun to do a PL thread. So be free to post your opinions. You can make one ultimate PL thread. Power up lvls count.

0 - ( Camila): Potentially most OP character ever when no one has intel on her hatsu
1 - Post Rose Meureum
2 - Prime Gon
4 - Pre Rose Meureum
5 - Prime Netero
6 - Ging / Netero
7 - Chrollo
8 - Post Hisoka
9 - Prime Tserriednich
10 - Pitou
11 - Youpi
12 - Pouf/Silva
13 - Feitan / Biscuit
14 - Godspeed Killua
15 - Hisoka/Illumi
16 - Phinks/ Razor
17 - Machi/Zeno
18 - Kurapika
19 - Uvogin
20 - Pariston
21 - Nobunaga
22 - Benovoleo
23 - Base Killua
24 - Base Gon
25 - Shalnark
26 - Pakunoda
27 - Gotoh
28 - Kalluto
29 - Canary
30 - Leorio

I know people will be confused with my PLs. I know Royal Guards shouldn't be underestimated. However I feel like Ging, Chrollo and Prime Tserriednich would beat them with hax. I put Post Hisoka as well because I feel like he should be around Chrollo lvl now. However I still see Chrollo stronger than him.

Kurapika also should be able to defeat every Phantom Troupe Member. However this is just powerscaling, so I just put him where I believe he would be in power. I know I've missed out a few Zodiac chairmen/Kakkin Princes/Chimera Ants. However I just used characters I could remember their powers of.

Feel free to share your PLs.

The problems are the usual gray area regarding powerlevels (is Hisoka stronger than Gin, or old Netero, or Chrollo? Etcetera) and the fact that under certain conditions a character is advantaged: Kurapika would most likely lose vs Hisoka but if Hisoka was really a spider then the match would be completely different, Hisoka gave Chrollo all the freedom he needed to prepare fully for their match so borrow powers from Shalnark and Kortopi so that he could manipulate the crowd he knew would be there watching the match.

Anyway my 2 cents...

1 Nanika: it is an entity from "another place" which is a reality warper.

2 Don Freecs: spended, and he is still doing it, centuries to travel, explore and make a map of the dark continent obtaining things like prolonged life and who knows what while the strongest hunters in the human world fear even try to enter the dark continent.

3 Possibly Maha Zoldick, it is the great great grandfather of Zeno, oldest living member of the Zoldicks known so far, Netero was the only one who fought him and come back alive, and that was a prime Netero. But post rose Meruem could already be at his level or above depending if Togashi decides to ever show what Maha can or could do. But imo at this point we can already start with the cluster which is made of post rose Meruem, Gin, pre rose Meruem, prime Netero, Chrollo, Hisoka, Illumi, Silva, old Netero, Zeno, Beyond.

Last edited:
I feel like some monsters are well above Alluka
The point is that Alluka is Alluka but the thing with the black eyes which makes people's wishes reality (and also sometimes squishes them) is Nanika, Nanika was stated by Silva to be something "dark" which comes out from somewhere, it is not related to the Zoldycks (at least it seems not). Anyway that thing can warp reality to make people become instantly billionaire and so on, plus crush people like nothing when they are the target of the side effect of the wish. Illumi feared that the side effect of Killua's wish would kill (instantly) him, Killua, Gon, Hisoka and a ton of people related to Killua.

Then sure you can take out Alluka with a punch or whatever but she is just the medium, the real deal is Nanika. And a reality warper is something well above guys who can simply punch hard and the likes. If you look at Marvel or DC only the crop of the cream can reality warp and usually they are there mainly because of this ability.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The point is that Alluka is Alluka but the thing with the black eyes which make people's wishes reality (and also squishes them time to time) is Nanika, Nanika was stated by Silva to be something "dark" which come out from somewhere, it is not related to the Zoldycks (at least it seems not). Anyway that thing can warp reality to make people become instantly billiuonare and so on, plus crush people like nothing when they are the target of the side effect of the wish. Illumi feared that the side effect of Killua's wish would kill (instantly) him, Killua, Gon, Hisoka and a ton of people related to Killua.

Then sure you can take out Alluka with a punch or whatever but her is just the medium, the real deal is Nanika. And a reality warper is something well above guy who can simply punch hard and the likes. If you look at Marvel or DC only the crop of the cream can reality warp and usually they are there mainly because of this ability.
Yep I take her in account but I'm skeptical. The Dark Continent could have beasts with even more hax.

The point is that Alluka is Alluka but the thing with the black eyes which make people's wishes reality (and also squishes them time to time) is Nanika, Nanika was stated by Silva to be something "dark" which come out from somewhere, it is not related to the Zoldycks (at least it seems not). Anyway that thing can warp reality to make people become instantly billiuonare and so on, plus crush people like nothing when they are the target of the side effect of the wish. Illumi feared that the side effect of Killua's wish would kill (instantly) him, Killua, Gon, Hisoka and a ton of people related to Killua.

Then sure you can take out Alluka with a punch or whatever but she is just the medium, the real deal is Nanika. And a reality warper is something well above guys who can simply punch hard and the likes. If you look at Marvel or DC only the crop of the cream can reality warp and usually they are there mainly because of this ability.
I really do think Nanika is from the DC. However I wonder if it can kill Camilla.

I really do think Nanika is from the DC. However I wonder if it can kill Camilla.
Camilla could have an OP ability and we agree on that but:

1 She is a fool generally speaking and also has 0 battle experience so if you put her against an Hisoka or Chrollo you can be sure they will recognize immediately there is something fishy and beat her without killing her just like her older brother did. Or maybe, and most likely, there are some hidden rules that permit you to kill her without the cat activating. Maybe just starving could already work.

2 Ubi major minor cessat. What Camilla get is an inherited nen beast who abuses death nen to activate this OP ability. Nanika is a thing from another dimension who can change reality at will instantly. Just to make an example it can just wish and make all but its nen to disappear and potentially infinite scenarios where Camilla, or even guys like Don, Meruem etc, die without being able to do anything.

Last edited:
Camilla could have an OP ability and we agree on that but:

1 She is a fool generally speaking and also has 0 battle experience so if you put her against an Hisoka or Chrollo you can be sure they will recognize immediately there is somethinf fishy and beat her without killing just like her older brother did. Or maybe, and most likely, there are some hidden rules that permit you to kill her without the cat activating. Maybe just starving could already work.

2 Ubi major minor cessat. What Camilla get is an inherited nen beast who abuse death nen to activate this OP ability. Nanika is a thing from another dimension who can change reality at will instantly. Just to make an example it can just wish and make all but its nen to disappear and potentially infinite scenarios where Camilla, or even guys like Don, Meruem etc, die without being able to do nothing.
Thing is, Ben didnt kill her because he found out her Hatsu by luck. His bodyguard was killed by the cat, and thats how he was able to find out.

Perhaps Chrollo may use like a clone to kill her and find out her power. However I do think Hisoka and his greedy ass would most likely die to her ability.

Benjamin looks OP too, Why didn't you include him?:zorothink:
I forgot what it was:usoprice:

All that I remember is he wrestled a lion.

Im gonna try doing tiers for the HxH verse.

Disclaimer usually some hatsu are better suited against others....But thos generally the strongest people.

- Above Everything = Post Rose Mereum/ potentially AI ( if they are creatures that can fight for themselves).

- Top Top Tier+ = Prime Gon/Potentially Prime Killua (maybe)

(NOTE - Prime Gon would be if Gon aged normally, and developed new techniques with training with Nen. Thus hed be way stronger than Adult Gon)

- Top Top Tier = Pre Rose Mereum/Adult Gon/ Prime Maha/Prime Netero

- Top Tier = Netero/Ging

- Low Top Tier = Chrollo (with prep)/ Post Death Hisoka/ Royal Guards/Beyond ?/ Prime Tsseriednich ?

-------------------

- High High Tier = Silva/Chrollo (No Prep)/Bisky/Prime Zeno

- Mid High Tier = Pre Death Hisoka/Kite/Feitan/Illumi/Phinks/GS Killua/Zeno/ET Kurapika

- Low High Tier = Matchi/Gon/Killua/Uvogin/Razor/Morel/Knov/

- High Mid Tier= Bonovoleo/Shalnark/Franklin/Knuckle/Zazan/Cheetu/Leol/Wing/Shoot/Shizuku/Gotoh

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Im gonna try doing tiers for the HxH verse.

Disclaimer usually some hatsu are better suited against others....But thos generally the strongest people.

- Above Everything = Post Rose Mereum/ potentially AI ( if they are creatures that can fight for themselves).

- Top Top Tier+ = Prime Gon/Potentially Prime Killua (maybe)

(NOTE - Prime Gon would be if Gon aged normally, and developed new techniques with training with Nen. Thus hed be way stronger than Adult Gon)

- Top Top Tier = Pre Rose Mereum/Adult Gon/ Prime Maha/Prime Netero

- Top Tier = Netero/Ging

- Low Top Tier = Chrollo (with prep)/ Post Death Hisoka/ Royal Guards/Beyond ?/ Prime Tsseriednich ?

-------------------

- High High Tier = Silva/Chrollo (No Prep)/Bisky/Prime Zeno

- Mid High Tier = Pre Death Hisoka/Kite/Feitan/Illumi/Phinks/GS Killua/Zeno/ET Kurapika

- Low High Tier = Matchi/Gon/Killua/Uvogin/Razor/Morel/Knov/

- High Mid Tier= Bonovoleo/Shalnark/Franklin/Knuckle/Zazan/Cheetu/Leol/Wing/Shoot/Shizuku/Gotoh
Where do you put our good Pariston hill and the other Zodiacs ?

Where do you put our good Pariston hill and the other Zodiacs ?
Theye pretty much featless. Even though Pariston looks like a weakling, hes probably OP af looking at his rivalry with Ging. So probably Top Tier or Low Top Tier.

The rest are all below Hisoka, and are weak af. So around Low High Tiers all round.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Theye pretty much featless. Even though Pariston looks like a weakling, hes probably OP af looking at his rivalry with Ging. So probably Top Tier or Low Top Tier.

The rest are all below Hisoka, and are weak af. So around Low High Tiers all round.
I think Pariston will be monstrous and while less powerful than Ging he will be pure hax. And with his brain (he seemed to be Top 5 smart wise), I def think he is top tier. And he is 3 star hunters.

I think the only one Zodiac who will be impressive is Bobotai : the guy is also a triple star hunter, but he is not a sea hunter or an other chill activity, he is a counter terrorism hunter.

he is the most senior member in the Zodiacs . It's also said that he is "in name and in ability the one closest to being chairman". Maybe this words are false given Pariston never revealed his true powers but Bobotai is likely the strongest after him.

Other proof of his strength he is the head of the defense team for the trip to the Dark continent.

I think he is def a strong high tier. High high tier.

Last edited:
I think Pariston will be monstrous and while less powerful than Ging he will be pure hax. And with his brain (he seemed to be Top 5 smart wise), I def think he is top tier. And he is 3 star hunters.

I think the only one Zodiac who will be impressive is Bobotai : the guy is also a triple star hunter, but he is not a sea hunter or an other chill activity, he is a counter terrorism hunter.

he is the most senior member in the Zodiacs . It's also said that he is "in name and in ability the one closest to being chairman". Maybe this words are false given Pariston never revealed his true powers but Bobotai is likely the strongest after him.

Other proof of his strength he is the head of the defense team for the trip to the Dark continent.

I think he is def a strong high tier. High high tier.
I honestly dont pay attention to the Zoadiacs like at all lmao. Probably my least favourite group in HxH. But yh Bobotai seems strong then....