Speculations "I don't care what happens to me now..."

Will Sanji go back and fight alongside Nika?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks quite over, but I'll keep hoping. I hoped for the best when he didn't seem like he'd encounter Kizaru at all and Oda surprised me then.

It'll simply depend on what Oda has in store for him once he reaches outside, whether he protects Bonney or attempts to go back and aid his captain (if he isn't stalled).

Oda gave Sanji his moment, maybe he feels it was enough for now. Definitely feels like decent set-up for an EOS match-up.

Oda gave Sanji his moment
He didn't. Sanji is one of the wings of the future PK.
For a character as important as Sanji, it was A cool scene. A scene that can hardly be compared to most Zoro's moment on the rooftop. Before KoH and the exoskeleton were a thing. Zoro scarred Kaido, scared Big Mom, slowed a combined attack from two emperors, showed CoC. He actually hurt Kaido.

Lasers are impressive and what Sanji did is noteworthy since he doesn't have Marco's fruit. But it was one laser beam, not a barrage of lasers. It wasn't a named attack. And I am not even sure he achieved that thanks to his own strength or haki. It might be some weird interaction between Stealth Black powers and light

It seems like Oda is scared of giving Sanji's offensive feats against a top tier. So far the only attack he launched at a top tier I think was against Big Mom and it actually was more of a defensive move to protect his sister.
Even Nami zapped the shit out of Big Mom.

It's over. Sanji isn't that important to the arc and he's already done a lot. Oda doesn't worry in the slightest about this idea of having to give great battle feats to Sanji.

Always have been, we were just baited by Oda into thinking that other crewmembers matter!

no need for a navigator and archaeologist when you can follow the voice of all things
no need for a cook when you have VP feeding machine
no need for a doctor when the said food heals you
no need for a shipwright because you'll bounce off the sea
and since you don't need a ship, there's no need for helmsman
and of course since you can do all the fighting, why would you need a combatant and a sniper
the drums are enough of the music so the musician is nice to have and not a must

:okay:
Pin this post on the top of the forum

Maybe Sanji go and helping Zoro instead
Currently Luffy doesn't look like he needs help, it would be much comfortable for him if there's no allies around him so he can wreck havoc as he wishes. It would be more efficient for Sanji to help the other wings as he took a little too long to take down the cat and Jinbe taking whole arc to reach him.

Just imagine Sanji Zoro Jinbe the top three commanders of Goofy vs Lucci and on the other side Luffy handling Kizaru + Saturn...... can't imagine the resultant chaos inside Worstgen forum
:risitavirus:

Last edited:
The moment of Supremacy, the event that will turn Zoro fans into Sanji fans is about to happen.

Sanji failed to protect Vegapunk, the poor guy died on his watch. He promised it to Bonney, it was Luffy's order. And he failed. Kizaru and Saturn (and his venom) cannot be stopped by Nika alone, no matter what his fans say.

Sanji is a failure, and a failure has nothing else to lose. He is going back and he is going to kill Kizaru. It's time

Bro his captain himself told him to GTFO outta there without sugarcoating.
Sanji is many things but he's not schizophrenic. He won't think he's zoro. He knows when to leave it be. As we've seen so so often.