โ€Ž
What will Oda focused on next?

Observation?

Demon energy?

ACoC?

Black Blades?

idk which path will Oda take.
Rinne Sharingan.

The only general power-up in the future is Black Blade.
lt won't be a power up per say as a whole new Gear, Awakening or a new Diable Jambe..
lt will only give Advantages such as lower CoA input requirements and free undestructible Blade..
Other than that i don't see much..

l Guess if it levels up the Blade's Grade, it will level up the original power since Enma will have a stronger Will.. Maybe the Blade will able to sense Zoro's intent, in other words able to use CoO itself..

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jokes aside.

He has AdvCoA, AdvCoC, so the only missing advanced Haki is Observation one. This will be his last power-up and he will just hone his AdvCoA and AdvCoC during brutal fights as it is with Haki as Rayleigh explained it.

I don't think Black Blade is a power-up. It is more so achievement.

My cope is that it is a peak/perfect harmony of a swordsman between his AdvCoA and AdvCoC.

C

Cruxroux

Jokes aside.

He has AdvCoA, AdvCoC, so the only missing advanced Haki is Observation one. This will be his last power-up and he will just hone his AdvCoA and AdvCoC during brutal fights as it is with Haki as Rayleigh explained it.

I don't think Black Blade is a power-up. It is more so achievement.

My cope is that it is a peak/perfect harmony of a swordsman between his AdvCoA and AdvCoC.
Ryou is adcoa.
Why TF swordsman would need Internal damage when they cut the outside and bring the insides outside.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ryou is adcoa.
Why TF swordsman would need Internal damage when they cut the outside and bring the insides outside.
I do not understand why you are telling me this?

I know that AdvCoA for swordsman works differently than for let's say a brawler.

C

Cruxroux

I do not understand why you are telling me this?

I know that AdvCoA for swordsman works differently than for let's say a brawler.
Oh then his observation is already good enough and probably become FS killer in future.
Cuz most of the Zoro attacks are sure hit. It works way too fast, by the time anyone even sees the future they are already hit.

He should already have KoH Asura so needs to show that in battle and then black blades and that's it imo. Wonder how strong he is when going all out now, would help work out if he needs something else

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh then his observation is already good enough and probably become FS killer in future.
Cuz most of the Zoro attacks are sure hit. It works way too fast, by the time anyone even sees the future they are already hit.
Maybe FS killing but I can also see something that either boosts BOAT to further heights or just some different variant of AdvCoO.

I always liked the idea that Zoro will get reverse FS if that makes sense or what to call it? Uber sensory shit?

Like Sasuke got to see Limbo clones and Naruto got to feel them, so Zoro instead of seeing the future he will sense it?

I think I twisted it too much already but yeah, something like that.

Seth

โ€Ž
Won't that be too op?
Like sensing them isn't Average CoO user job.
I mean ***** can see into the future, why some advanced sensing be too op? :milaugh:

Imagine he has open eyes and see some spark on the left or right depending where the enemy swings and he puts up the defence and blocks the attack and the enemy wonders if he used FS but he actually used some advanced sensing.

C

Cruxroux

I mean ***** can see into the future, why some advanced sensing be too op? :milaugh:

Imagine he has open eyes and see some spark on the left or right depending where the enemy swings and he puts up the defence and blocks the attack and the enemy wonders if he used FS but he actually used some advanced sensing.
I don't mind sasuke Position replacing Rinnegsn ability though.
:pepelit: