Powers & Abilities I don't want Coby to have CoC

Imagine how sick it would be if Coby one day becomes Garp level, without any devil fruit or being born with conquerors haki. He would become the Might Guy of One Piece, common man who becomes a top tier with nothing but hard work.

This is the same reason why I hope Garp doesn't have CoC(It's not confirmed so far if he has it) because if he didn't and STILL became a rival to Roger and Whitebeard , that would be sick af.

Top tier characters who use nothing but basics in every fiction are BASED

:pepelit:

Last edited:
Imagine how sick it would be if Coby one day becomes Garp level, without any devil fruit or being born with conquerors haki. He would become the Might Guy of One Piece, common man who becomes a top tier with nothing but hard work.

This is the same reason why I hope Garp doesn't have CoC(It's not confirmed so far if he has it) because if he didn't and STILL became a rival Roger and Whitebeard , that would be sick af.

Top tier characters who use nothing but basics in every fiction are BASED

:pepelit:
Guy is a genius of hard work, in the end he too was a fraud.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Slave Yamato got it.

This should tell you that Oda completely abandoned any logic behind handling Conqueror's Haki to people.

If we go by standards, he should not have it by any fucking means. Unless people think of being Luffy's fanboy as a "Kingly Ambition".

CoC: The power that only manifests in one out of a million people, and we just so happen to run into three or four dozen motherfuckers with it…this makes sense, is very good storytelling, and we all love it a lot :wonderland:
I mean to be fair, if the One Piece world has let's say 1 billion inhabitants, there are 1000 potential conquerors users. Also in the new world it's normal to see brcause to gef this far you cannot be normal