Powers & Abilities I don't want Coby to have CoC

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean to be fair, if the One Piece world has let's say 1 billion inhabitants, there are 1000 potential conquerors users. Also in the new world it's normal to see brcause to gef this far you cannot be normal
This argument has been made to me before, I still don’t accept it even if it makes sense in terms of logistics. Oda could have sold this power as exceedingly rare not by telling us, but by only giving us a handful of characters who can access it - do you think more highly of people like Sengoku or Kid just because we’ve received verbal confirmation that they have CoC??

Coby should've died in Marineford as a hero

Giving him hype is shit

Undermines other characters who are actually shown doing something onscreen

Making him someone strong enough to fight EoS Luffy (as a lot of people thinks) out of fucking nowhere is pretty garbage

Coby should've died in Marineford as a hero

Giving him hype is shit

Undermines other characters who are actually shown doing something onscreen

Making him someone strong enough to fight EoS Luffy (as a lot of people thinks) out of fucking nowhere is pretty garbage
Nah it won't be garbage since ge literally has garp that is training him. Added with the fact that coby is the youngest marine HQ captain in history jumping from a petty officer to a marine HQ admiral in 2 years. To add his situation with law (both were apart of the same incident) is why coby became a captain and why law became a warlord. It's interesting that oda is having thay parallel with coby and a warlord again added with the fact that coby was enslaved by a woman calling herself the most beautify in the world only to now fight the actual most beautiful woman in the world lol.

But yes he is getting it.
1.He has trained with garp for 2 and a half years.
2.He has went up the ranks as marine HQ captain which is 4 to 6 ranks higher than a regular captain of the marines that is not apart of the marine HQ (they have several weaker bases).
3.has already been confirmed a armament haki and advanced observation haki user.
4. Now has usage of ALL the Rokushiki techniques at his disposal.

Hell I wouldn't even be surprised if coby has usage of the technique called "life return". An ability where a user has full control over his or her entire body. This is what Lucci did to decrease his size and what the cp9 agent with the long hair did to make his hair attack for him. This ability can probably also explain how Lao G from doflamingos crew was able to return all of his stored up strength from his youth and access his prime abilities even in his old age. To add I would not be surprised if garp and Rayleigh are able to do this so that they can fight in their prime strength temporarily .

Last cobys dream is to conquer. He has to rise to the very top of the tiers to reach the levels of admiral. Even more so if he is aiming for fleet admiral. He has to have the ambition to push his self there against all adversaries.

So yes 100% believe that he is getting coc and advanced coc
Post automatically merged:

Hope he dont have.

CoC have gone from a rare power to a standart power
It's still rare. If you count all the people that has it it's still in comparison to the rest of the onepiece verse that has it. The reason why we see so many cox users together in this series is because they are all aspiring to be at the very top. So they will all cross each other out there in the seas

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Imagine how sick it would be if Coby one day becomes Garp level, without any devil fruit or being born with conquerors haki. He would become the Might Guy of One Piece, common man who becomes a top tier with nothing but hard work.

This is the same reason why I hope Garp doesn't have CoC(It's not confirmed so far if he has it) because if he didn't and STILL became a rival to Roger and Whitebeard , that would be sick af.

Top tier characters who use nothing but basics in every fiction are BASED

:pepelit:
He already unlocked the potential for it, IMO. CoC is the ability to look death in the face and not back down.

Roger showed it by dying with a smile on his face as he created the new era
Shanks had it at the start of the series when the gun was pointed at his head
Zoro unlocked it by taking Mihawk's final attack head on
Luffy unlocked it by smiling at the execution stand
Jinbei unlocked it by standing up to Big Mom
Yamato unlocked it by challenging her father over and over again

Koby unlocked it at Marineford when he stood up to Akainu.
Nami just unlocked it by denying Ulti, and then verbally challenging Kaido:

That's why few have CoC: you have to look death in the face and survive with nerves of steel.

Usopp will unlock it on Elbaf, IMO. No IDEA what the hell Oda is doing with Sanji, though.

He already unlocked the potential for it, IMO. CoC is the ability to look death in the face and not back down.

Roger showed it by dying with a smile on his face as he created the new era
Shanks had it at the start of the series when the gun was pointed at his head
Zoro unlocked it by taking Mihawk's final attack head on
Luffy unlocked it by smiling at the execution stand
Jinbei unlocked it by standing up to Big Mom
Yamato unlocked it by challenging her father over and over again

Koby unlocked it at Marineford when he stood up to Akainu.
Nami just unlocked it by denying Ulti, and then verbally challenging Kaido:

That's why few have CoC: you have to look death in the face and survive with nerves of steel.

Usopp will unlock it on Elbaf, IMO. No IDEA what the hell Oda is doing with Sanji, though.
I never once looked at it that way. That is a very interesting idea. I love it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I never once looked at it that way. That is a very interesting idea. I love it
It works well with the narrative. Not everyone can unlock it, but, everyone has the potential. Usopp unlocking CoC will most likely make me cry.

I agree with you on Koby having the Voice of All Things, too. Kind of wonder what Momo and Koby would be like if they met each other.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I understand what you meant but in OP it doesn’t works like that

Coby showed insane will and will be a future monster and he is one of Luffy main « rival ».

He will 100% have COC

The real problème is not Coby having CoC, it’s COC concept in itself.

It should have been a power that everyone can unlock with enough will, not something given at birth to 1/1000000

He will have It. He has all the determination, he wants to become a marine Admiral when It looks impossible, he wants to close the gap between him and Luffy.
He had the courage to stop Akainu and tell in front of him how everybody truly felt about the war.
He must have CoC.
People just dislike and understimate him, he'll be a really strong opponent for EOS Luffy, he will at least surpass Kuzan since they're both students of Garp.

B

Ballel

Imagine how sick it would be if Coby one day becomes Garp level, without any devil fruit or being born with conquerors haki. He would become the Might Guy of One Piece, common man who becomes a top tier with nothing but hard work.

This is the same reason why I hope Garp doesn't have CoC(It's not confirmed so far if he has it) because if he didn't and STILL became a rival to Roger and Whitebeard , that would be sick af.

Top tier characters who use nothing but basics in every fiction are BASED

:pepelit:
CoC is literally willpower, not some extra powerup.
It would make sense for Coby to have ot.

coby would need either a coc or a busted df fruit in order to sniff his way to yhe rankings. without it then he can forget his dreams of becoming an admiral.