Current Events I guess he's relevant after all: Post-1058 Anti-Mihawk slander L collection thread

How much higher was Mihawk's bounty (3.59 billion) than your original estimate?

• Over 2 billion higher than I thought

• Over 1.5 billion higher than I thought

• Over 1 billion higher than I thought

• Over 500 million higher than I thought

• His bounty was about what I thought it would be

• His bounty should have been over 4 billion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only 400 million difference despite Shanks having the strongest crew, territories, being a Roger cabin boy. And Mihawk refusing a Yonko title, agreeing to be a Commander and still having that much of bounty hurts Shanks even more.
Hunting Marines.
4B > 3.59B

I haven't read the chapter yet

but people mentioned me SO MUCH about this that I know this line

I just have 3 point and take me live to get some sleep

- Mihawk hype seems to finally pay off in the manga. Yonko level is proven as expected
- Mihawk surpassing Shanks in swordsmanship proves Shanks and Mihawk are top 2 best swordsman as expected
- Mihawk is yet to surpass Shanks's hype. we all knew Mihawk is a better swordsman

p.s
fucking attack those who said Shanks is not a swordsman or Mihawk is Vista level for all I care
in fact I may help you

but I leave my comments here in my reaction

:cheers::cheers:

The shishibukai system is basically Wihmak, the marine were hunted like dog by this monster, how did this shit stop? Well they offer Mihawk what he wanted, peacefull live:milaugh:. This man is Godhawk

Many are saying is top of the verse right now, above shanks:kata:
Post automatically merged:

I haven't read the chapter yet

but people mentioned me SO MUCH about this that I know this line

I just have 3 point and take me live to get some sleep

- Mihawk hype seems to finally pay off in the manga. Yonko level is proven as expected
- Mihawk surpassing Shanks in swordsmanship proves Shanks and Mihawk are top 2 best swordsman as expected
- Mihawk is yet to surpass Shanks's hype. we all knew Mihawk is a better swordsman

p.s
fucking attack those who said Shanks is not a swordsman or Mihawk is Vista level for all I care
in fact I may help you

but I leave my comments here in my reaction
appreciate that, Mihawk is stronger but both are absulutely beast, (both above Kaido and Crymom and the admirals)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was guessing 1.8 to 2.3 for a bounty, 3.5 is absolutely insane lol. I remember everyone and myself thinking he couldn’t outstrip an emperor due to territory and influence and be pretty much did.
The maddest thing is buggy propaganda has yonko hype and the fact he makes Croc and mihawk obey him and they STILL gave mihawk the apparent subordinate the higher bounty something that's never happened in the series.

I had Mihawk at 4 Billion just under Shanks, but, I think this bounty makes more sense.

Shanks has been shown to be much more willing to disrupt the WG/Marines. Mihawk, as he says, "Wants to live in peace," and has no real interest in controlling territory or a crew. Without joining Cross Guild and actively hunting Marines, I think Mihawk would be somewhere in the 2 billion range. Same with Shanks if he was a lone warrior, somewhere in the 2 billion range, but just above Mihawk.

If Mihawk wanted to act like a Yonkou and acted like Shanks with a small, personalized crew along with some other allies, who did what he wanted but rarely attacked the Marines directly, I think he'd have around Shank's current bounty.

What makes Dracule's hype even more crazy is that he's got the marines fooled into thinking scrubs like Buggy & Crocodile are actually worth billions. Why? Simply because they conversed with him and had their picture put alongside him. Bruh that got me so weak though. Honestly did not see Oda pulling up this amount of hype for Dracule, but.. GOT DAMN.

When you can turn a scrub like Crocodile into being near the status of one of the emperors (Teach with his 2 bil), while another scrub into a 3 bil+ Yonko.. That speaks to your prowess.