I hate Eiichiro Oda, goodbye Admirals, I'm leaving the forum and this manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm retiring from this manga, I'll just stick to reading Kingdom. I waited for damn 8 years for Oda to somehow elevate the admirals, and what we got is this:

Aokiji was risking his neck against Garp in the name of Emperor Blackbeard, he became a damn subordinate and he is equal to Akainu in strength.😔😔😔😔

Fujitora is a swordsman, and is weaker than the legitimate Cross Guild Yonkou Mihawk, who is WSS himself. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bonus, fleet admiral akainu was placed below kaidou in an SBS, he's not even fit to be used as an example when it comes to talking about the strongest being in the world.

Big Mom as a child and without DF, without King's Haki, was already tipped for FA, and would be the greatest shield of the celestial dragons...😭😭😭😭

Akainu is defeated by 2 hits from a nerfed, sick, weakened and hakiless Whitebeard, the akainu recognizes that WB is on a different pedestal when he says that not even WB can beat old age.

And now the worst of all, Luffy shot Kizaru with just one blow, my favorite admiral.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Hanzo hattori @SkySanji @HA V NUS001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @comrade @ConquistadoR @Tejas @JoNdule @MonsterKaido @Philosoraptor @Kerkovian @Swallalala @GUI @Erkan12

I'm retiring from this manga, I'll just stick to reading Kingdom. I waited for damn 8 years for Oda to somehow elevate the admirals, and what we got is this:

He was risking his neck against Garp in the name of Emperor Blackbeard, he became a damn subordinate and he is equal to Akainu in strength.😔😔😔😔

Fujitora is a swordsman, and is weaker than the legitimate Cross Guild Yonkou Mihawk, who is WSS himself. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bonus, fleet admiral akainu was placed below kaidou in an SBS, he's not even fit to be used as an example when it comes to talking about the strongest being in the world.

Big Mom as a child and without DF, without King's Haki, was already tipped for FA, and would be the greatest shield of the celestial dragons...😭😭😭😭

Akainu is defeated by 2 hits from a nerfed, sick, weakened and hakiless Whitebeard, the akainu recognizes that WB is on a different pedestal when he says that not even WB can beat old age.

And now the worst of all, Luffy shot Kizaru with just one blow, my favorite admiral.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Hanzo hattori @SkySanji @HA V NUS001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @comrade @ConquistadoR @Tejas @JoNdule @MonsterKaido @Philosoraptor @Kerkovian @Swallalala @GUI @Erkan12
:cheers:

Lol, I don't think Admiral fans should drop the series, every fandom has already gained at least one L in this trajectory, this is just another moment.

We'll still see more hype from the Admirals.
Akainu will have something special but he is fated for defeat. I predict a Sabo win and the poetic justice of fire defeating magma in the reverse of Akainu's magma burning fire.

Akainu will have something special but he is fated for defeat. I predict a Sabo win and the poetic justice of fire defeating magma in the reverse of Akainu's magma burning fire.
Everyone knows current Luffy would beat Akainu's ass in a fight, so it's better if Akainu fights Sabo, at least that will be a far less predictable fight.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Kizaru is the strongest of the three Admirals. There is no need to cope. The future will prove everyone wrong regardless.

We'll have a shit ton of amazing threads to bump though
That’s what Yonko wankers think admiral bros are acting like

he makes a thread to crack a nerve , but agendas go both ways and we’re here chilling
I hope you guys stay strong, what's happening in Egghead is just the tip of the iceberg we're about to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.