General & Others I have no issues with Bonney joining the crew

Just not as a cabin girl or whatever, I don’t care if she’s a child or whatnot, but this is one of the Worst Gen members and is stronger than some of them too; she can’t be ranked below Usopp and Nami in the crew, she should be equal to the other members, she’s part of this generation.

A cabin boy is not a full-fledged pirate, you guys know that right? So fucking stop saying stupid shit like you guys always do.

“Ohhhh she’s gonna join as a cab-“ STFU

im not even a Bonney fan but I hate stupidity

Kid Bonney would be alright, she could be a playmate for Chopper and it's simply not cute to see a grown woman being a glutton. Also, would stop Lanji from taking any more pedo L's.

C

CensoredbyWG

She is the apprentice just like shanks and buggy were in Roger's crew and kaido was on rocks'.

Kid Bonney would be alright, she could be a playmate for Chopper and it's simply not cute to see a grown woman being a glutton. Also, would stop Lanji from taking any more pedo L's.
I said no
Post automatically merged:

She is the apprentice just like shanks and buggy were in Roger's crew and kaido was on rocks'.
She is not, she’s already a pirate captain, what could the straw hats teach her about piracy, you brain dead fuck :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I’m not against her joining don’t get me wrong I’m all for her joining

Last edited: