Speculations I Kaido declare you the strongest

You mean like when he's going full Oden PTSD mode?
Kind of. The whole idea of Kaido romanticizing "warrior death" probably lies on koi symbolism, which is said to stoically accept death as the fishmonger's knife approaches it; this is why samurai used to put this fish on their images when they went to war, hence Kaido's obsession with dying with honor and such that he showed while "killing" Kin'emon. But I'm pretty sure that, when facing his own defeat or even death, he will be far from an stoic koi waiting for the knife.

Arent Black bears creatures though :afrokappa:
Thst my iPad keep changing my words. I am trying to say Blackbeard instead blackbear
Beside grizzly bears don’t scream in pain when you slab with knife like kinemon to kadio. Grizzley bears will get angry if you try to attack the bear.

Black bears can be very aggressive creature and sometimes attack human. And it don’t scream like kadio. Do anything to fight back against blackbear and hope your luck that black bear will leave you alone. Play dead against black bear don’t work. Bear spray is good method but if spray goes wrong, you will be in huge pain.

What if after Luffy defeats Kaido, he says' I Kaido declare you the strongest':steef::steef:
"You've surpassed me. You are now, The Most Powerful Fighter."

"That title's gross."

"...At last, someone worthy of being Pirate King. Soon, your victory will make the entire world tremble..." (still rambling on and resuming the badass char mode giving the blessing to the MC..)

"SHUT UP! LETS GO! JOIN MY CREW! KAIDOU! YOU ARE MY NAKAMA!"

(Kaidou making Enel face, but joins Luffy anyway since Luffy refuses his refusal a billion times):steef:

Will you keep saying kadio is muh Strongest creature thing when Blackbeard , akainu , and even IM if he can fight exist and future arc start?

Blackbeard and Akainu are future luffy enemies and they are going to be stronger than kadio. So luffy will struggle even harder to face these foes.
Kaido is currently the strongest. That doesn’t mean other characters can’t get stronger or take the title from him after his death/retirement (Luffy says hello) but I don’t understand how it’s even a question who’s the strongest.

Kaido has more than proven himself. Everyone in the verse and outside the verse acknowledges his status.