Speculations I Kaido declare you the strongest

Will you keep saying kadio is muh Strongest creature thing when Blackbeard , akainu , and even IM if he can fight exist and future arc start?

Blackbeard and Akainu are future luffy enemies and they are going to be stronger than kadio. So luffy will struggle even harder to face these foes.
The only one surpassing Kaido and wB is Teach
Akainu hit his peak already

If Akainu was even close or above kaido, he would be WS , and kaido wouldn't be WS currently

Kaido: Mugiwara, you have the best fighter here woroworo. Thanks to you, I now have my purpose. I will follow Roronoa wherever he goes and witness his final fight with Mihawk, the man who put me in jails 7 times.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Top three from left to right im guessing?
No, I'm not sure about this. One of them is the strongest. But the Power gap would be very very low among them.
Post automatically merged:

1vs 1 always bet on Kaido is the answer. People don't say the same for others in your list.
It's been stated that Roger and Garp almost killed each other several times.

Means, Roger = Garp.
We know that, Roger > Kaido.
And, Akainu > Garp (he has to be stronger than Garp)

Therefore, Akainu > Kaido.

No, I'm not sure about this. One of them is the strongest. But the Power gap would be very very low among them.
Post automatically merged:

It's been stated that Roger and Garp almost killed each other several times.

Means, Roger = Garp.
We know that, Roger > Kaido.
And, Akainu > Garp (he has to be stronger than Garp)

Therefore, Akainu > Kaido.
We all know WSC > WSM since creature includes man. WSM two shotted Akainu. Hence Kaido >>>>> Akainu.

Heck, even Oda in SBS outright stated That Kaido is stronger than Akainu

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
We all know WSC > WSM since creature includes man. WSM two shotted Akainu. Hence Kaido >>>>> Akainu.

Heck, even Oda in SBS outright stated That Kaido is stronger than Akainu
Q1. Do you believe Garp = Roger?
Q2. Why did BB along with his whole crew run from Akainu?
Q3. Why did WB advice Oden not to mess with marine?
Q4. As you said WB 2 shotted Akainu, then why was Akainu on his feet at the end of MF, and soloing whole WB's commanders?

Lol, after Wano no one gonna remember this so called "WSC" clown.

Q4. As you said WB 2 shotted Akainu, then why was Akainu on his feet at the end of MF, and soloing whole WB's commanders?

I can answer for him ^^

Q1. No
Q2. Because he had nothing to gain from fighting Akainu, BB also ran away from CP-0 when they showed up at Baltigo.
Q3. Because marines are an institution with almost infinite manpower, fighting them is pointless as more will keep showing up. And WB isnt a bloodthirsty maniac that would try to kill people if he can help it.
Q4.WB didnt 2 shot Akainu, he hurt him some. Akainu didnt solo whole commanders, he was held back by them and beat none of them but Curiel.

Something like You are worthy to be Joyboy will be the best hype
Even you are worthy to be the PK will be amazing

90% chance it happens

Something like You are worthy to be Joyboy will be the best hype
Even you are worthy to be the PK will be amazing

90% chance it happens
What if there is like a flashback, about a fairytale or prophecy about Kaidou finally being surpassed by Joy Boy. And the last thing Kaidou say before fallen is, "Finally, here you are. Joy Boy." It's gonna be epic. :steef:

It would be nice but i doubt Luffy would be the strongest or as strong as kaido.
Kaido is weakened, he has take hits from every person that can hurt him lol.
As for akainu for example when luffy will fight him it would be Luffy fighting many many opponents before fighting akainu, like what happened against luccy.
So Luffy will not be as fresh as akainu and it would be 1vs1.
Kaido has done what Luffy does in most of his arc. He is fighting non stop so the theory that akainu>kaido because Luffy will fight him later it's not well based.

Nope. It is just like Smoker vs Luffy. Roger surpassed Garp on his way to become the Pirate King
To not risk stronger getting hurt
We all saw how Oden took Prime WB Quake punch and was in far better condition than Akainu
He recovered from the KO and was lucky to be away from WB, hence alive and could only hurt Curiel and nobody else. He was dominated by Marco.
Larine Copium

Last edited: