I liked the memes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the memes I saw and decided to join and talk with fellow One Piece fans.

Before I was reading the manga I was watching the anime, my friend got me into it.
I have been reading One Piece since 2014, specifically the chapter that gear fourth came out. I have been watching the anime since 2013 but I decided to catch up with the anime first. I wanted to read the manga but it was so long, and I took me a few tires but one day I decided to just read the current chapter and the end of the chapter was when Luffy said "You and your cage are in my way, gear 4." I knew I had to know what happened next week and I spent the next week burning through the manga. I think because of when I started the manga I've always just loved gear fourth,

I now primarily read the manga but once or twice a year I'll catch up to the anime.

Questions-
Who's your top five characters?
Odin, Fujitora, Zoro, Luffy Corcodile.
Who's your wafu?
Madam Sharlay
Favorite Arc?
Skypiea, WCI, Ines Lobby, Fishman Island, Marineford
Favorite devil fruit?
Gura Gura no Mi
Favorite manga?
Toriko, but my favorite anime is One Piece.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who's your wafu?
Madam Sharlay
Favorite Arc?
Favorite devil fruit?
Gura Gura no Mi
Favorite manga?
Doffy, Crocodile, Enel, Bonclay, X Drake
Ulti is my waifu
Impel Down is my favorite arc
Ryu Ryu no mi: model Allosaurus
Rurouni Kenshin

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I liked the memes I saw and decided to join and talk with fellow One Piece fans.

Before I was reading the manga I was watching the anime, my friend got me into it.
I have been reading One Piece since 2014, specifically the chapter that gear fourth came out. I have been watching the anime since 2013 but I decided to catch up with the anime first. I wanted to read the manga but it was so long, and I took me a few tires but one day I decided to just read the current chapter and the end of the chapter was when Luffy said "You and your cage are in my way, gear 4." I knew I had to know what happened next week and I spent the next week burning through the manga. I think because of when I started the manga I've always just loved gear fourth,

I now primarily read the manga but once or twice a year I'll catch up to the anime.

Questions-
Who's your wafu?
Madam Sharlay
Favorite Arc?
Favorite devil fruit?
Gura Gura no Mi
Favorite manga?
Welcome King. I love Toriko too. And if memes you seek, memes I shall provide :gokulaugh:

Questions-
Who's your wafu?
Madam Sharlay
Favorite Arc?
Favorite devil fruit?
Gura Gura no Mi
Favorite manga?
Great Post.

1. Favorite Characters: Luffy, Jinbei, Katakuri, Law, and Zoro
2. Best Girl: Between Perona and Boa Hancock
3. Favorite Arc: Marineford Arc
4. Favorite Fruit: Gomu Gomu No Mi
5. Favorite Manga: I sold my life for 10000 yen per year
6. Favorite Anime: Hunter X Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.