Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

They were part of the alliance bro
Fight the alliance = Fight the whole alliance or at least most of it(50% + 1) not fighting random weakest members(except for Yamato).
Post automatically merged:

That L was passed to kaido recently, he might overturn his L to a w against Lucci but it's not going well so far
How is not going well? Luffy only overpowered Kaido in a clash in their last attacks. And Kaido didn't even attacked he was just moving forward.

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅
Shanks like