Theory I think I know the Egghead Incident - UPDATED**

I think I know what the Egghead incident is going to be after chapter 1086.

The incident that will shock the world is thus:

- Morgans and co will show up on Egghead.
- Luffy and the Strawhats will decimate the buster call, and, by extension, defeat Admiral Kizaru.
- Kuma will die, but his fruit will recirculate, which will be eaten by a SH ally.
- Saturn captures Vivi for Imu and retreats as Imu deploys Mother Flame.
- Mother Flame destroys Egghead, and kills all the Vegapunks, but before this, Morgans and the SHs are teleported away by the ally with the Paw-Paw Fruit.

This means:
An Admiral Falls.
A Gorosei was spotted outside of Marijois.
Vegapunk dies.
Mother Flame destroys Egghead.
Kuma dies.

These events will shock the world because....

The SHs will be presumed dead.

V.2 of the theory is below:

The below is an amendment to my theory which will be then added to the body of the main text.
@Admiral Maynard @Double D. Jay @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @AlmightyGunther43 @ClovenHoofClown @ShiShiShi @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BigAmmi @Urouge D. Rouge @Pot Goblin @spitles @ConquistadoR @kumae @ShadowStyle369 @Joygirl

To begin, I want to make a small amendment to 'Mother Flame'. Having read @Paperchampion23 's theory on God Valley being Uranus, I have begun to rethink things. I think Mother Flame, like he posited, is a power source. Without it, the WG could never use the Ancient Weapon in their possession. As such, the first edit is:

"Egghead will be destroyed by an Ancient Weapon and this is powered by Mother Flame. This will be related to the 'incident that will shock the world'."

Next I wish to address the question/comments about the SH's being destroyed not being new and original, and thus not shocking. After considering this, I concede that yes, it is not likely for this to be the case. Furthermore, there is a small plothole in my theory that would be caused by this. MORGANS in my theory is teleported -with- the SHs, so obviously, them being 'destroyed' will not be reported. The second edit is:

"The event that shocks the world is -not- the SHs being destroyed. It is actually that Vegapunk is dead or captured (see below) and the Government has a weapon of mass destruction."

Finally I wish to address the elephant in the room that was cited by @BigAmmi. How do the BB pirates fit into all this? No narrative string exists for zero purpose, the BB pirates must play a role in this. However, what is it?

People have posited it is team Lafitte and Devon that are coming to Egghead. By their showings thus far, how do they play into this? Blackbeard is all about Devil Fruits. His entire crew has one. He needs Vegapunk.

"Blackbeard originally sent Lafitte and Devon to infiltrate Egghead using their special abilities. They originally planned to capture Vegapunk for Blackbeard."

However, I should note, what Blackbeard wants Vegapunk for is beyond the scope of this theory. However, for a small teaser, I would posit that Vegapunks understanding of Devil Fruits may assist him in his crew's strength. He could also ransom him to the WG, like with Captain Koby.

There is one final thing to add on the Blackbeard front, there is a small possibility that one additional thing could happen:

"Caterina Devon despises pretty women. This has been foreshadowed. So... if not Nami or Robin... who could spur not only the SHs but also the WG into action? Vivi. I posit it is not the WG who captures her. It will be Blackbeard's crew due to Caterina's strange grudge and Lafitte realising that, if the WG wants her, then she is useful."

Finally, the Seraphim protocol which has been talked about throughout. We know there is a hierarchy of commands. A Gorosei is arriving on the island. With this in mind, the final part of the theory is simple:

"Saint Garcia will reclaim the Seraphim for the WG."

So with all these points, allow me to amend the theory:

- Kuma either dies and passes on his Devil Fruit, OR he does one final act of god-tier fatherhood and saves the crew and Bonney.
- The Strawhats will defeat an Admiral and a Buster Call, becoming a beacon of hope in the world.
- Blackbeard will kidnap, or attempt to kidnap Vegapunk.
- Vivi shows up to Egghead with Morgans. She is kidnapped by the Blackbeard crew.
- Saint Garcia reclaims the Seraphim from Vegapunk.
- Egghead is annihilated and it is witnessed by the fleeing SHs, Bonney and Morgans.

The event that shocks the world is....

"The World Government is ruled by a single man/woman, King/Queen Imu Nerona, who has the ability to wipe islands off the map via a Super Weapon, an ANCIENT WEAPON."

Last edited:
More convincing than some of the theories I’ve seen, except the DF part. The only one that I think it would suit would be Nami, but wouldn’t this work better as a stand-alone ability?

I fear Oda would get rid of Nami’s Clima-Tact afterward because ”it wouldn’t be necessary anymore” or something. I like her current ability, and I don’t want it to be forgotten about considering how she just got an upgrade during Wano with Zeus.

And is Oda willing to recycle the ”Straw Hats missing!” plot again? This wouldn’t make sense unless they do another timeskip, because soon after they’ll be seen by people in another area. Whether it be Marines or civilians, they won’t be forgotten about.

I think I know what the Egghead incident is going to be after chapter 1086.

The incident that will shock the world is thus:

- Morgans and co will show up on Egghead.
- Luffy and the Strawhats will decimate the buster call, and, by extension, defeat Admiral Kizaru.
- Kuma will die, but his fruit will recirculate, which will be eaten by a SH ally.
- Saturn captures Vivi for Imu and retreats as Imu deploys Mother Flame.
- Mother Flame destroys Egghead, and kills all the Vegapunks, but before this, Morgans and the SHs are teleported away by the ally with the Paw-Paw Fruit.

This means:
An Admiral Falls.
A Gorosei was spotted outside of Marijois.
Vegapunk dies.
Mother Flame destroys Egghead.
Kuma dies.

These events will shock the world because....

The SHs will be presumed dead.
I'd kill to make this canon

More convincing than some of the theories I’ve seen, except the DF part. The only one that I think it would suit would be Nami, but wouldn’t this work better as a stand-alone ability?

I fear Oda would get rid of Nami’s Clima-Tact afterward because ”it wouldn’t be necessary anymore” or something. I like her current ability, and I don’t want it to be forgotten about considering how she just got an upgrade during Wano with Zeus.

And is Oda willing to recycle the ”Straw Hats missing!” plot again? This wouldn’t make sense unless they do another timeskip, because soon after they’ll be seen by people in another area. Whether it be Marines or civilians, they won’t be forgotten about.
Eaten by a SH ally is up for debate -- this does NOT mean a SH necessarily. Just somebody with an incentive to rescue them from Mother Flame.

I'd kill to make this canon
I appreciate the kind words, Sir Maynard.

The only clown's opinion I care for is @CoC: Color of Clowns.

my commentary was very insightful dont downplay my feats dawg any real one piece fan would think my portrayal was total flames bro/sis/enbis
Absolutely. Good clown.

Who and how do they get to egghead ?
Bonney, Law,Sabo already have DFs
I mean, Vivi might be a possibility. One of the Vegapunks? Or heck, some sort of new arrival. It might even be Kuma who teleports them away because he's protecting his daughter one last time before he gets nuked by Mother Flame.
Gonna be Gin.

maybe shes better in the manga but from what i saw in the anime before i caught up and switched mediums in early-mid onigashima she had like zero personality beyond cute rabbit girl uwu

I wouldn't be bothered if it doesn't happen but it'd be nice if it really is just Devon and Lafitte going to Egghead so we can get a taste of what they can really do without an already confirmed powerhouse like BB or Aokiji stepping in and doing most of the work.
Post automatically merged:

lafitte whiteface lunarian agenda