Theory I think I know what the D stands for

Quick theory!
With the reveal of the name of one of the elder starts bei no Saturn all the theories coming up they are related to the planets and Roman/Greek gods. I thought maybe D stands fort Deus. Which in Latin just means God. But not just god the true god. Basically revealing that the CD aren’t real gods but Joyboy/Nika is the true god.
Not much to prove here as it’s just a thought that came in my mind.

Quick theory!
With the reveal of the name of one of the elder starts bei no Saturn all the theories coming up they are related to the planets and Roman/Greek gods. I thought maybe D stands fort Deus. Which in Latin just means God. But not just god the true god. Basically revealing that the CD aren’t real gods but Joyboy/Nika is the true god.
God Luffy?i don't like the sound of that.

Quick theory!

I think I already made a thread saying this. I even related it to a Brazilian God who's name was based off if dues. But oda's secrets follow a simple rule.

If I hold out both fist and say ther is something hidden and for you to choose a fist. You choose the left fist and I open it and there's nothing there so you open the right fist and it's also empty. Then Oda say got you and you call him God.

D just stands for a made up word oda came up with.

The D in names isn't translated in japanese, meaning it's probably not a letter, but a symbol.
So I'm going with the smiley on a side, a smile all D members make when they die.

Quick theory!
Monkey Deus Luffy? Haha that doesnt look like a good name to me.And what good on Oda is that he actually good at naming characters so no. But that actually interesting topic because it seems that there’s actually a devine intervention going on around the strawhats. Think about it, strawhats are being led to the right islands that has poneglyphs, the miracles that they survived like eenies lobby punching a celestial dragon and surviving even the reyleigh being connected to luffy is a miracle

I have seen a great theory in Arabic about what is the meaning of D, from someone called Venox on YouTube, he was quoted from the names of Knights Templar, most of their members had D in the middle of their names like: Hugues de Payens, and Jacques de Molay, so in one piece there were knights who had D in their names & killed by Imu, like the Knight Templar whose been killed by the church.
Venox also says that the shadows we saw at the end of Thriller Bark arc were belonging to Imu sama, the shadow was Imu sama looking at straw hats ship.

I have seen a great theory in Arabic about what is the meaning of D, from someone called Venox on YouTube, he was quoted from the names of Knights Templar, most of their members had D in the middle of their names like: Hugues de Payens, and Jacques de Molay, so in one piece there were knights who had D in their names & killed by Imu, like the Knight Templar whose been killed by the church.
Venox also says that the shadows we saw at the end of Thriller Bark arc were belonging to Imu sama, the shadow was Imu sama looking at straw hats ship.
This is interesting. I would like to know more about this theory.

This is interesting. I would like to know more about this theory.
it's a long theory, but the important point is that in chapter 490, we have seen a rainbow, a raccoon, & a candy rain

notice that sometimes people think that Chopper is a Tanuki which is a Japanese raccoon, & in chapter 563 we have this cover page:

we have the rainbow & Chopper eating candy with 5 birds.
Chopper eating candy ==> raccoon & candy rain
rainbow in both chapters.
5 birds = 5 Gorosei
chapter 563 can be read in Japanese as i-mu-san = Imu san.
the meaning of this is that when we have a rainbow, a raccoon, & a candy, Imu appears, & since we had them all in chapter 490 that means Imu has appeared in that chapter, which means that the giant shadow belongs to Imu

in the video he added more points & evidences, so I can't really translate all of it to english and write it because it's a long video, but these are the most important points:
- D was probably quoted from the Knights Templar.
- the giant shadow most likely belongs to Imu.

it's a long theory, but the important point is that in chapter 490, we have seen a rainbow, a raccoon, & a candy rain

notice that sometimes people think that Chopper is a Tanuki which is a Japanese raccoon, & in chapter 563 we have this cover page:

we have the rainbow & Chopper eating candy with 5 birds.
Chopper eating candy ==> raccoon & candy rain
rainbow in both chapters.
5 birds = 5 Gorosei
chapter 563 can be read in Japanese as i-mu-san = Imu san.
the meaning of this is that when we have a rainbow, a raccoon, & a candy, Imu appears, & since we had them all in chapter 490 that means Imu has appeared in that chapter, which means that the giant shadow belongs to Imu

in the video he added more points & evidences, so I can't really translate all of it to english and write it because it's a long video, but these are the most important points:
- D was probably quoted from the Knights Templar.
- the giant shadow most likely belongs to Imu.
Did this happen during imus reveal? I dont see imu getting out of plantea tbh but if its true then this is a huge water máss with imu inside.