Controversial I think Sword is heading back to the Island that doll, tashigi and sword were previously on before being picked up by garp to save koby. I THINK THEY

Simple theory. I think that sword will head back to the island where doll and the other marines were from. When they reach i think Sword will see 1.Tsuru, 2.Sengoku, 3.Hina, 4. Momonga 5.Smoker and 6.XDrake (whom sengoku and tsuru found drifting while they were on their way to this marine base). Sengoku and Tsuru arriving at this base makes sense since chapters ago they were concerned about what garp was doing attempting to save koby from beehive. The marines that witnessed what koby did on beehive and what sword in general did and what transpired to garp will report that info to sengoku and tsuru. These two will then report the information to akainu.

Akainu will then prompt sword to return to HQ. Koby will decline stating that he is a member of sword and that he is the cause for garp being captured. Bickering from akainu's end will happen with the entire sword group agreeing with koby to train up and retrieve garp. This is where it would be mentioned that there is a special training facility on the island that inhabits the marine base next to egghead and that this base has several of vegapunks inventions as a means to help marines progress quickly. These inventions would include (A). Sword with a mytical zoan devil fruit ability inside of it perfect for TASHIGI, (B). Kukri knives that when combined together releases and extends into a light Saber perfect for HELMEPPO, (C). Bubble Bullets for guns and bubble shields perfect for HIBARI. (D). Special pin that when pressed turns into a special type of raid suit made by vegapunk on the wearer perfect for koby when he needs to fight G5 luffy in the future, (E) Lastly a special Gravitational Chamber that speeds up the perception of time for those inside of it which was modeled after fujitoras devil fruit. It makes 1MONTH of training feel like 1Year to those inside.

THE TRAINING COMBATANTS WILL BE:

Koby and Sengoku:

koby: Focused on AP, Shockwaves, Advanced coA, Advanced coC, and Future Sight. Combinations of all Rokushiki techniques and increasing his mental Maturity in battle

Helmepppo and Tsuru:

Helmeppo: Focused on Fluidity in battle, Cutting prowess, Increasing basic coO and Advanced coA, Mastering his new kukri light saber, Combinations of all Rokushiki techniques, and increasing his Maturity in battle

Kenjaku and Hina: Devil fruit awakening for both, and increasing of basic coA and coO and learning basic rokushiki like 1.Geppo, and 2.Soru for both

XDrake and Smoker:

Smoker: Devil fruit awakening, increasing of basic coO and recieving Advanced coA. Learning Rokushiki techniques such as 1.Shigan (on his Jute), and 2.Soru

XDrake: Devil Fruit awakening, increasing of basic coO and recieving Advanced coA. Learning Rokushiki techniques such as 1.Soru, 2.Geppo, 3.Rankyaku.

Tashigi and Hibari vs Momonga:

Tashigi: Perfecting her SORU and learning more Rokushiki such as 1.Geppo 2.Rankyaku, 3.Kami-e. Also increasing her basic coO and coA and learning to use her new devil fruit sword abilities. Lastly increasing her leadership skills.

Hibari: Increasing her basic coO and coA. Hibari learning Rokushiki techniques such as 1.Soru, 2.Shigan, 3.Geppo. Hibari will also obtain The BUBBLE BULLET ROUNDS to incapitate devil fruit user and also obtain BUBBLE SHIELD to shield herself against incoming attacks.

Momonga: Recieving Advanced coO and Advanced coA. Also Combinations of all Rokushiki techniques. Increasing his Cutting prowess.

We will see this training progress with in the cover stories. Lastly after this special training is done this cast will find out that their ranks increased due to the Beehive incident based on their performances documented and recorded and sent to akainu. Here is a quick list:

Koby: Moving up 3 ranks, being Promoted to Vice Admiral due to him saving the lives of his fellow men when he offered himself to blackbeard and his strength feat performance on beehive. Being dubbed HERO OF THE MARINES.

Grus: Moving up 1 rank, being Promoted to Vice Admiral due to his performance and level headed thinking on beehive

Kenjaku: Moving up 1 rank, being Promoted to Vice Admiral due to her level headed thinking and performance on beehive

Helmeppo: Moving up 3 ranks, being Promoted to Commodore due to his willingness to assist on beehive

Hibari: Moving up 2 ranks , being Promoted to Commodore due to her tenacity and bravery on Beehive.

Last edited:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Whoever is the editor in charge of advising Oda on the Marines, fire him and replace with you. What I wouldn't give for some desperately needed upgrades that isn't just power creep. At least we get to see it happen onscreen rather than in the background, would feel as if they earned it.

I'm also still on the theory train for Smoker and Tashigi having gotten stronger after their visit to Vegapunk.
:risiup:

Whoever is the editor in charge of advising Oda on the Marines, fire him and replace with you. What I wouldn't give for some desperately needed upgrades that isn't just power creep. At least we get to see it happen onscreen rather than in the background, would feel as if they earned it.

I'm also still on the theory train for Smoker and Tashigi having gotten stronger after their visit to Vegapunk.
Lol thanks. You are right though. There is so much that can be done with the marines that are legit logical within the show. Oda not allowing vegapunk to ve utilized affectively for the marines is terrible

I agree, what OP wrote is what One Piece has been sorely missing. And for that matter Oda should do another, parallell, training arc. It makes NO SENSE that only Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei and Sanji can use haki when this deep in the New World. Every Kuja Pirate, Big Mom Pirate or Marine can use at least basic haki so why not every SHP?

I’d probably have Jinbei teach the whole crew CoA and CoO except Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Jinbeis maturity, personality and experience should allow him to teach 5-6 at the same time. The trio together - or with advanced users at Elbaf - should focus on advanced levels.

Lol thanks. You are right though. There is so much that can be done with the marines that are legit logical within the show. Oda not allowing vegapunk to ve utilized affectively for the marines is terrible
It fits perfectly tbh, we see vegapunk has grown stale of the WG's shit.. he gave them calm belt travelling shits, literally started the whole smile thing, hibaris gun works exactly like vegapunks first invention from the cover spread..
They utilised the fuck out of him until vegapunk himself realised he might actually succeed in aiding someone on the right side

Do we forget that a massive part of one piece is that luffy is at the right places at the right times