Theory I Wanna…

Wealth, fame, power.

The world had it all won by one man.

At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea.

Gold Roger: My treasure?

It's yours if you want it.

Find it!

I left all the world has there!

And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams.

The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

It’s been 25 years since the story of the One Piece began, and we’re still on a journey to find it.

But, what exactly is the One Piece? Riches? Power? Friendship?

In an interview with Momoko Sakura, Oda said this:

"One Piece" isn't something like "the journey itself was the real treasure" and that it is, in fact, a physical reward.

Theories have been made over the years as to what the One Piece is. Bink’s Sake, Void Century Knowledge, Gold. It’s all been said before.

But what if the actual One Piece isn’t any of these things? We shouldn’t just be asking what the One Piece is, but rather why it’s the One Piece. It very well could be…

The One Piece to the Dream.

So, we know that finding all four of the Poneglyphs will create a path to Laugh Tale. The Gorosei also want to eradicate the efforts of anyone who gets close to finding out about the secrets of the world… but why?

Laugh Tale is often regarded as the last island. The very pinnacle of one’s journey. No Log Pose will bring you there, and the only way you can find it is by learning about the world itself.

Do the Gorosei fear that people will learn what is inscribed on these ancient steles? Yes, but not completely. I think what they are really afraid of is what they’ll do after they obtain that knowledge.

Luffy’s dream has been referenced throughout the series in flashbacks, such as when he shared it with Ace and Sabo in Chapter 585 and when Roger shared it with Whitebeard and Oden in Chapter 966.

When Shanks talked to Rayleigh in a flashback in Chapter 506, he told him that there was a kid in the East Blue who said the same thing Roger said. Yamato also said this in Chapter 1000 when she heard it from Ace.

Recently, this dream has been referenced once again in Chapter 1060 when Luffy told his crew about it. The one thing everyone Luffy told had in common was that they were shocked by it.

Once you get to Laugh Tale, I predict that there will be one final Poneglyph. What could be on this Poneglyph, I wonder?

The Blueprints to make the ship that will go to Space! A seemingly impossible dream that no one has accomplished before. It’s something that Luffy can’t do until he at least becomes the King of the Pirates, which is when he’ll become the freest of the seas. Why be restricted to what you can see when you can beyond that? That’s where true freedom lies.

Perhaps Imu wants to make sure nobody gets to that point, because if they do then they won’t be able to control them behind the shadows anymore.

I think the Straw Hats going to Skypiea (an island in the sky) and Luffy’s awakening (Sun God Nika) are all tied to that final goal!

As for what awaits in that starry sky is unknown. Maybe the Ancient Weapon Uranus; the dangerous weapon which can be used to rule the world or, in the wrong hands, destroy it?

Eneru’s Cover Story proves that there is indeed life in space, along with the existence of Space Pirates.

lol then what bro

why wouldnt roger have used them
Well, a few things:

Roger knew that he wasn’t going to live for much longer, as his health was deteriorating and his journey was almost over. He turned himself over to the Government and said the words that started a Great Pirate Era, along with reigniting the flame of his dream once again.

Joy Boy said that he would return 800 years later. On the Poneglyph on Fish-Man Island he apologized for breaking his promise and promised that someone would fulfill it in the future. This promise was presumably about bringing the Fish-Man Island residents to the world above with Noah.

Roger got to Laugh Tale too soon. He accomplished his goal, but he didn’t accomplish his dream. Shirahoshi, aka Poseidon, hadn’t been born yet. His son Ace hadn’t been born yet, either. Roger said he wished he had lived in the same era as Joy Boy, and that his story was a funny one. This is how the name Laugh Tale came to be.

The Straw Hats will probably go to Laugh Tale, then Space, then back to “Earth”. This is when the final fight will begin, presumably against Imu. Luffy will liberate the world and allow for everyone to be free.