Chapter Discussion I was humiliated because of Zoro's performance.

What should I do?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Both Zoro and Lucci are low top. No shame here. Delusional people just expected Zoro to, somehow, one shot Lucci and outperform Luffy. Zoro is Luffy's underling and will NEVER be his equal.
Low top is ryokugyo lol, neither zoro nor lucci are top tiers.

They sit at top high tiers.
Post automatically merged:

It's even more embarassing that Zoro perma-scarred Kaidou, a 100 chapters before this.
That kaido mocked and didnt affect anything on his HP*

C

CensoredbyWG

Cope all you want.

Look at Kaidou's resume, the amount of Swordsmen he's fought on panel & otherwise. Only two managed to permanently scar him.

Zoro freaking tamed Enma. Do you realize how insane that is, considering how much of a monster Oden was? Lol.
And?

He still mocked zoro by saying that was enough for a guy like him on top of fighting for hours to come against several other characters.

Zoro's asura did nothing to kaido other than the mildly annoyance of finding out that there is another person capable of using CoC on the alliance.

People should know by now that Oda likes to have Zoro struggle against most of his opponents. They will ragdoll the living shit out of Zoro before he wins. Cases like Monet and Pica are rare

It's just Oda doing his things. Now I'm not going to lie, it doesn't make Zoro look good but Oda is restraining him just like he has been restraining the Straw Hats since the beginning of the arc. They're barely trying tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ye, zoro just spontaneously started getting covered with bruises and blood.
The cope of Zoro babies is beyond reason.
Newsflash... he was covered in bruises even before the fight began.

The amount of mental gymnastics and measuring scratches that you incels have to do is truly funny... all because Lucci did fuck all & got humiliated on panel.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Ye, zoro just spontaneously started getting covered with bruises and blood.
The cope of Zoro babies is beyond reason.

Bruises are already there mate before thier first clash.
It just confirms S-Hawk did more to unserious Zoro than Lucci ever will.
Post automatically merged:

Newsflash... he was covered in bruises even before the fight began.

The amount of mental gymnastics and measuring scratches that you incels have to do is truly funny... all because Lucci did fuck all & got humiliated on panel.
Bro's another one of them posters.

"Hurr dur I'm a neutral fan"

Shits or downplays characters he doesn't like constantly.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Bruises are already there mate before thier first clash.
It just confirms S-Hawk did more to unserious Zoro than Lucci ever will.
"Oh no no. You should put that panel under a microscope and measure the density of the scratches. Lucci definitely injured Zoro offpanel, even though he did fuck all on panel. Only coping Zorobabies think otherwise."

:risitameh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
"Oh no no. You should put that panel under a microscope and measure the density of the scratches. Lucci definitely injured Zoro offpanel, even though he did fuck all on panel. Only coping Zorobabies think otherwise."

:risitameh:
If they measure bruises, Apoop and Gifters did more to Zoro than this fraud ever did..

In fact Apoo bodied Soyboy and required Zoro to be saved....

Luffy is just fucking trash. 😔

I bet with my friend that Zoro would kill Lucci this chapter or at least leave him unconscious throughout the arc, and now I'm being humiliated left and right because of how bad Zoro looks. I had to pay him $100. What excuses do you Zoro fans have for me?

Is it true that Zoro is using his strongest mode and still not getting past Lucci while his nakama friends are in danger?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @nik87 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Tejas @Erkan12 @SkySanji
Well the excuse here is simply you don't know one piece that's the problem you and your friend should stop reading this manga