Questions & Mysteries I was right! Queeeeen the conqueeerorrrrrr

I'm just thinking that Sanji is hitting Queen so weak that he doesn't even bother to pay attention on him but instead to waste his time talking to a little girl.

I'm just thinking that Sanji is hitting Queen so weak that he doesn't even bother to pay attention on him but instead to waste his time talking to a little girl.
So far the amount of blood dropped by Queen looks rather insignificant. Usually when characters go down that's in the vast majority of the times an element that turns quite visible instead. Let's find out how the fight continues.

One thing I can suggest is that Queen should have dropped more blood when kicked in the face by Sanji when comparing such portrayal with Chopper's slap. The points to be striked were pretty similar so I expected a greater output that wise in a similar fashion. That being said, it's true that internal damage doesn't necessarily equate to external blood, Doffy was pretty messed up internally but not as much externally to be visible.

One thing I can suggest is that Queen should have dropped more blood when kicked in the face by Sanji when comparing such portrayal with Chopper's slap. The points to be striked were pretty similar so I expected a greater output that wise in a similar fashion. That being said, it's true that internal damage doesn't necessarily equate to external blood, Doffy was pretty messed up internally but not as much externally to be visible.
This is pretty much Oda inconsistency only. I once argued how Doffy was worse after receiving Red Hawk than when he took Gamma Knife.