Anime & Manga I was the one who realized King's true strength and value long back. Bow down before me Zoro Fans

Is King stronger than AdmiraL level?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No.(I can't read)

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
When Sanji fights Greenbull a lot of them will say King > GB(like roronoa sama) lol , that too if next arc ends up marineford 2.0 and Sanji fights against GB
For now they are wanking admirals since they don't know matchups and weather Sanji will fight one but when Zoro fights one , other 3 admirals that won't fight Zoro will be heavily downplayed
Also King will be mid diffed by any admiral lol

When Sanji fights Greenbull a lot of them will say King > GB(like roronoa sama) lol , that too if next arc ends up marineford 2.0 and Sanji fights against GB
For now they are wanking admirals since they don't know matchups and weather Sanji will fight one but when Zoro fights one , other 3 admirals that won't fight Zoro will be heavily downplayed
Also King will be mid diffed by any admiral lol
If next arc ends up marineford 2.0 then King stocks will be higher than ever and King vs Greenbull discussion thread will go on forever

And if BB comes later just like Marineford and loses then King will be closest to strongest YC's

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Don't forget to add Morley , Karasu , Lindbergh who put a character stronger than strongest creature in bandages
Yeah, but I have also mentioned Kizaru, holds the same title as Fuji, who was literally going to slaughter your so called "WSC" + his bitch MEME alone.

and of course Lord Vista who can push Mihawk to postponement
But he didn't lose his hand to a sea fodder who was one shotted by Luffy in the first chapter.

Yeah, but I have also mentioned Kizaru, holds the same title as Fuji, who was literally going to slaughter your so called "WSC" + his bitch MEME alone.

But he didn't lose his hand to a sea fodder who was one shotted by Luffy in the first chapter.
That means Kizaru also gets bandaged by Morley , Lindbergh , Karasu

and ofcourse
POSTPONEMENT
POSTPONEMENT POSTPONEMENT
POSTPONEMENT
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh: