I'd Like to be Taken off Tag Lists Please

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I'd like to be taken off tag lists, please.

It's fine if you manually tag me for something you want me to see, but being mass included in tags just clutters my notifications. And it's making WorstGen less hedonic for me.

When I login and see tons of notifications to go through, it's dispiriting. Slogging through those notifications and seeing they're for irrelevant stuff I don't care about (basically anything that's not powerscaling or not about one of my favourite characters) is depressing.

I don't like missing out on replies/genuine mentions, so I eventually try to go through all my notifications, but the frequent tag lists are a nontrivial imposition on my time/attention. It's really making WorstGen not fun to use.

If you write something and want to bring it to my attention in particular, by all means do please mention me. But cluttering my notifications when you're not trying to draw my attention in particular is imposing a nontrivial cost on me, and multiple posters are imposing that cost.

There was a time (a year or more ago) when I used tag lists for my threads. That was very discourteous of me and I apologise for my wild and reckless past.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

It's fine if you manually tag me for something you want me to see, but being mass included in tags just clutters my notifications. And it's making WorstGen less hedonic for me.

When I login and see tons of notifications to go through, it's dispiriting. Slogging through those notifications and seeing they're for irrelevant stuff I don't care about (basically anything that's not powerscaling or not about one of my favourite characters) is depressing.

I don't like missing out on replies/genuine mentions, so I eventually try to go through all my notifications, but the frequent tag lists are a nontrivial imposition on my time/attention. It's really making WorstGen not fun to use.

If you write something and want to bring it to my attention in particular, by all means do please mention me. But cluttering my notifications when you're not trying to draw my attention in particular is imposing a nontrivial cost on me, and multiple posters are imposing that cost.

There was a time (a year or more ago) when I used tag lists for my threads. That was very discourteous of me and I apologise for my wild and reckless past.
I'll think about it but I can't promise anything for now. ๐Ÿ‘€

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I was gonna say, the irony here is thicker than Cardi Bโ€™s thighs :gokulaugh:
Haven't used tag lists in a long time anyway.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž

you're so cool cin

Cinera

โ€Ž