Questions & Mysteries If Buggy was in Gold D Rogers crew and so was Shanks don´t they already know where and what the one piece is.

I know that but they were in the same crew how did the location not slip out after?
They probably do know the location, maybe not. Depends on how they feel about it. Luffy could have also known by asking Rayleigh but preferred to find out on his own, maybe Shanks is the same way.

After the Roger crew returned from Laugh Tale, they picked up Shanks and Buggy and then everyone went their own way because the Roger Pirates disbanded. Shanks said he wanted to go with his own crew so he might have done so already, we'll probably never know until Shanks talks with Luffy.

Buggy on the other hand was probably too weak to go through the grandline/new world and reach Laugh Tale as an adult to find out personally what the One Piece. So I doubt he's gone even if he knew where it was. He might know what it is though. I doubt he wouldn't have asked the crew when they returned.

They don't

Buggy was too sick to go, Shanks decided to stay back with him because he wanted to find it for himself
Post automatically merged:

Shanks wouldn't ask because it would ruin the mystery of it, just as Luffy didn't ask

Buggy probably doesn't care because the one piece isn't any sort of monetary treasure

Two piece readers showing their faces. Buggy and Shanks didn't sail to raftel. Roger though show the potential in Shanks and he actually told him somethings in confidence that we don't yet know.
Post automatically merged:

another proof that many users on here are skippers, nothing new, wont be surprised if you are anothe Sanji fan.
He is clearly a zoro fan. Short attention span for anything that isn't sword related

another proof that many users on here are skippers, nothing new, wont be surprised if you are anothe Sanji fan.
Posts like this is what is annoying about the current state of the fanbase. The Zoro/Sanji shit is beyond annoying. Has nothing to do with the thread. Its so dramatic and played out to the point its just basically trolling to get a reaction.

No one knows about One Piece either than Roger and MAYBE WB and Rogue.

One Piece is not at Laugh Tale.

Roger came up with One Piece idea after he saw the news calling him Pirate King. And he only met WB after leaving his crew.