Break Week If Enel was a warlord, One Piece would have been on time with it's 5 year deadline

My prediction is another 7 years of manga

2022 for Wano events
2023 Elbaf but I don't expect a long arc
2024 maybe still Elbaf and maybe beginning of Final War
2025 - 2026 Final War
2027 Laugh Tale events
2028 maybe still Laugh Tale and maybe Government events
2029 Government + End
Didn't Whitebeard say teh final war wont happen till One Piece is found? you're mixing it up with the Throne Wars Doflamingo mentioned when he was beaten at the end of Dressrosa.

Didn't Whitebeard say teh final war wont happen till One Piece is found? you're mixing it up with the Throne Wars Doflamingo mentioned when he was beaten at the end of Dressrosa.
I don't see that because I can see the One Piece being found around the time Luffy faces Teach perhaps on Laugh Tale itself.

I do picture the Final War to be a thing between Luffy, and the New Gen and the Marine and partially the Government mostly.

I don't see that because I can see the One Piece being found around the time Luffy faces Teach perhaps on Laugh Tale itself.

I do picture the Final War to be a thing between Luffy, and the New Gen and the Marine and partially the Government mostly.
I agree that Luffy faces Teach before the one piece is found and that it will be on laugh tale but i dont think any final war happens till after that because there is simply no reason for most of the world to turn against the marines/WG without the evidence the one piece will probably provide.