Powers & Abilities If King does not have coc then Katakuri will have greater role in the story.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He’s one of three calamities and kaidos doesn’t distinguish between them. He even sees Jack the same as king and queen.

There’s no ranking between the three of them.
Yeah, King shares the same title as Jack, the same as how Katakuri shared the title of a Sweet Commander with Snack not so long ago. There is no rank among the Sweet commanders too, in case if you don't remember. How is this supposed to make Katakuri look different? You know Kaido doesn't distinguish b/w them, how?

King, in fact, has the title "King" which is supposed to be higher than the other two titles in the hierarchy. Besides, I did not even say King has a better rank, I only said he is Kaido's strongest subordinate. Not sure why you bought this up.

Better in every category? What a joke.
Better in the categories that we know of; at least, try to read before jumping on to the conclusions.

Kata was given the only special paramecias fruit in the series
Kata was given CoC
Kata was given Future Sight
Kata was given devil fruit awakening
Kata was called unbeatable and that no one saw his back hit the ground
Kata was the first opponent post-TS Luffy had to get stronger to defeat.

King has a unique race and a high bounty because all the beast pirates have inflated bounties.
Having a Special Paramecia is supposed to create hype? In what way? Even a half-decent OP reader knows Oda introduced special paramecia only to correct the mistake of making a logia out of a non-natural element. The only thing that's so special about Katakuri's ability is that he can transform into his own element and shapeshift. The last time I checked, that's not so special when compared to your average logia.

COC, FS, and awakening are the only legitimate reasons why Katakuri looks better than King. And that's because we know him better than King. Feel free to say Katakuri is far better when King is revealed to have nothing that can compete with COC, FS, and awakening.

Beast Pirates having inflated bounties is just utter non-sense. Nothing suggests their bounties are inflated.

Handling a war = allowing one of the enemies leaders to get saved from under your nose?

Handling a war = allowing one of the enemies best fighters to go and attack your leader?

Handling a war = doing nothing the entire time?
Well, I did not say he's handling the war well in general. I said he's handling a war zone better than Katakuri did in a much better scenario. There is a difference.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If king does not have coc then katakuri will have greater role in the story.

What would be katakuri's role

I guess he secured 14th spot in global popularity

Not using him will be a wasted opportunity.
Btw, Having COC has no correlation with having a greater role in the story whatsoever. Katakuri is bound to appear, as a minion or an ally of Luffy, in the future story regardless of whether or not King has COC.

Who cares about King lmao ??? If Zoro fight King he should have CoC so Zoro can learn how to use it during the fight but it won't change the fact that Oda didn't hyped him as an unbeatable monster and he won't be relevant after this arc ( Katakuri isn't neither we could say )

He used Kaido's name when he summoned the f6 then he acted like a vice captain and order his subordinates on the other hand BM sees Katakuri as a lowly son lmao
Lmao he used Kaidos name because the crew doesn’t respect him? Meanwhile they go to queen to take out a traitor.

What a Vice captain…
Post automatically merged:

All I want to say is BM wanted king as her yc1 :myman:
As her new collectible