Powers & Abilities If Kong has the Mythical King Kong Fruit, who could have the Godzilla Fruit?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Just imagine, some crazy pirate turning into a giant lizard the size of Sanjuan Wolf, and melting down the entrance to New Marinefrod, and out comes Kong, roaring, grabbing the giant lizard, and throwing it into the wall by its tail.

The only issue is, who is Godzilla in this situation? Oooh! Maybe a Giant with just a normal lizard fruit?

I'll take a Giant with a Komodo Dragon Fruit vs King Kong, that's enough for me.

Which Pirate do you think should turn into a giant lizard and fight Kong?

Originally, I thought one of the Calamities or Tobi Roppo getting a Godzilla DF. That was before their introduction btw.

So Idk, I don't think Oda will use the idea of Godzilla anytime soon.
Kidd vs Kong at EoS

Kidd builds a giant, Godzilla-like, mecha and spits railguns (Damned Punk) from the mouth?

:handsup: @Pantheos
Kidd's Mecha Godzilla vs King Kong.:crazwhat:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kong is not as strong as you think, whatever his level he is canonically inferior to the likes of Kaidou and WB.

Kong seems like a more interesting character.
Also, I think he's the Strongest Marine that ever existed, and that even at his old age he's as strong as the average Admirals (Aramaki, Issho...)
I always kinda preferred Kid and Law facing characters that were as capable as Admirals but not subordinate to the Fleet Admiral (not just for Sanji to get an Admiral fight but also because it would seem like a strange decision given their interactions with Luffy) so Kong fits incredibly well as a former Fleet Admiral with a job away from Akainu's authority and high up himself. I wasn't sure before but I support this match-up, sounds very promising and as for Kong's strength at old age, her being equal to Aramaki or Fujitora would just speak volumes to his strength back in the day so sounds reasonable.