Powers & Abilities If Law can remove sound in room...

why doesnt he remove oxygen lol
Or block any oxygen entering room
Because itd be too hax? You know that already
Post automatically merged:

its the most obvious plot related power up, i though his ope nomi only related with medical thing, you cant remove sound in operating room, but you cant shut people up, he didnt only shut down people he also shut down things from making sound.
I dont think hes ever been stated to only be limited to "medical things". Rather hes got medical knowledge by himself

its the most obvious plot related power up, i though his ope nomi only related with medical thing, you cant remove sound in operating room, but you cant shut people up, he didnt only shut down people he also shut down things from making sound.
Kroom established that he can manipulate vibrations and sound is nothing more than vibrations moving through the air. It makes sense that he can prevent sound from leaving his room.

why doesnt he remove oxygen lol
Or block any oxygen entering room
if Law controls oxygen that makes Law a bl0OdBeNDeR

All of Law's attacks are still based on medical equipment, techniques, operations, procedures. Maybe his next awakening attack will be "V:ROOM Ventilator".:milaugh:

well, we got Caesar but he still shit.
I unironically want Cesar to join Law's crew

Because itd be too hax? You know that already

I dont think hes ever been stated to only be limited to "medical things". Rather hes got medical knowledge by himself
im talking about the idea of the devil fruit, it was supposed to be related to medical practice which was operations, thus the reason it was name ope.

Kroom established that he can manipulate vibrations and sound is nothing more than vibrations moving through the air. It makes sense that he can prevent sound from leaving his room.
if thats the case he might as well control every thing, and just stop bigmom from functioning even erase her out of existence. cause every energy even atoms vibrate. no thats bullshit. law DF was supposed to b centered to operation. any idea out of that is plain BS, its like adding ice on Kid electromagnetic powers. lol

Last edited: