Speculations If Post Wano Strawhat crew goes back in time to save Ace

What will be the outcome?

• Able to save Ace

• Able to save Ace and Whitebeard

• Unable to change the overall outcome

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought of discussing this because of the recent power surge we have seen from especially luffy and zoro, which has hyped us all up immensely.
The main reason for the 2 year time-skip was Luffy's recognition of his weakness in strength, his failure to rescue Ace, and his determination to never let another comrade die.
Seeing how far Luffy has (and continues) to blossom, I wonder if by post-wano, would the SH crew be strong enough to rescue Ace in Marineford?
By SH crew, I would define that as the main SH crew, Jimbei, Yamato, Law and his crew, as well as the SH grand fleet.
Let's make believe that Toki's DF can send them back in time, would this be enough to rescue Ace and perhaps even save the old Whitebeard himself?
And no Mihawk would not be participating at Marineford because he is zoro's master and decides to stay neutral.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anyone bar Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe die in the first 2 minutes.

Luffy and Zoro will require Admiral attention each.

Jinbe would prolly fight Vice Admirals.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ah i am not so sure.
Franky is already taking on a flying 6.
Yamato prolly a low YC level imo.
Sanji with RS is also pretty strong.
Law is not dying in the first 2 min.....
Yamato is not a Straw Hat.

Frank may help Jinbe with VCs' then.

Sanji is a bodybag for anyone above veteran level.

Law there hmm. He should be valuable.
But still, like in Yamato's case. He's not a Straw Hat.

Law is helpful for disturbing a battlefield as weโ€™ve seen.

Sanji Zoro and Luffy will all be able to at least hold back an admiral for a short amount of time, even longer with Jinbes and Yamatoโ€™s assistance.
Just to be clear, are you saying all sanji zoro luffy together can hang with an admiral or are they holding off 3 of the admirals respectively?

For sure, the crew as a whole post Wano will for sure be on par or stronger than a single yonko plus Luffy already has knowledge of what happened. If he is smart enough he can knock Sguardo before he stabs WB also coc knock out a lot of people most likely. Even without knowledge Luffy alone would be a pseudo yonko level character joining the WB pirates, at the very least it would be like having another Marco and at the same time you are restricting Mihawk for the WG side.

For sure, the crew as a whole post Wano will for sure be on par or stronger than a single yonko plus Luffy already has knowledge of what happened. If he is smart enough he can knock Sguardo before he stabs WB also coc knock out a lot of people most likely. Even without knowledge Luffy alone would be a pseudo yonko level character joining the WB pirates, at the very least it would be like having another Marco and at the same time you are restricting Mihawk for the WG side.
Assume no knowledge of what will happen, because that would be hacks and I want to hear what you all think of the SH growth.
Otherwise Luffy could just tell Ace to gtfo when Akainu taunts him ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

Respectively. And hold back meaning they wonโ€™t get instantly folded (more like Jozu) not like how Rayleigh held back kizaru
Whats your conclusion on the outcome?
Sorry i forgot to create the poll. It's up now.

Jinbei is above VAs also all the other straw hats are Va Lvl
yeah i also don't get how he had all the ppl died in 2 min neither ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

Respectively. And hold back meaning they wonโ€™t get instantly folded (more like Jozu) not like how Rayleigh held back kizaru
I think Luffy can fight evenly with one admiral (not akainu) post-wano.
Post-wano Zoro should ble to hold off aokji like old rayleigh did.
Sanji gonna need some help with one for sure.

If they joined the MF assault most likely not much would change.

Kizaru alone would pressure the SHs.

Aokiji and Akainu could get more serious and fiercefully take on the others.

Sengoku also could get more serious.
Kizaru can take on post-wano luffy one-on-one. thats how promising Luffy's growth has been.
Zoro can hang with aokiji like old rayleigh hangs with kizaru (i have zoro power somewhere between marco and admiral)

As for akainu and sengoku, that would leave old whitebeard a lot of room to operate, along with the help of yamato, law, sanji and more.

Seth

โ€Ž
Jinbei is above VAs also all the other straw hats are Va Lvl
VA level is the most inconsistent power level in the series because u have someone with VA rank like Garp
and someone like Doberman.

Sanji dies to Momonga's fart.