Current Events If There are VAs Stronger Than King Then...

The Strongest VA at Egghead is

• Garp level

• Yamato level

• King level

• Queen level

• Jack level

• Tobi Roppo level

• Weaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Where were they at Marineford?

If Zoro is going to be pushed to a solid medium difficulty (or even higher), by his Egghead opponent, then his opponent should be stronger than King (who was himself a level above Marco).

If such strong VAs existed (excluding the anomalous Garp who turned down an Admiral promotion), where were they at Marineford?

Why didn't these > King VAs take on the likes of Marco, Jozu, Crocodile, Ivankov and Jimbe? Why was this task mostly left to the Admirals?

Also, why introduce the seraphim? These kids are (currently) weaker than King, but hyped to be the ultimate weapons. Why introduce them and make such a big deal about them (even going as far as to abolish the Shichibukai), if such strong Vice Admirals existed?

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
First of all, is like to say that I don't think any Egghead Vice Admiral is King level. Even if one fights Zoro, I'd expect it to be a clean, quick mid diff.

But I do have a few plausible answers for this question, which I find to be a pretty good question:

Where were they at Marineford?
1. They weren't Marines at the time. The World Draft that got Aramaki and Issho recruited to the marine hadn't happened yet. If the Marines do have Vice Admirals that are King caliber, they might have only joined the Marines through the draft.

2. They were stationed elsewhere. Defending Marineford was of the utmost importance, but there are other places that must be defended too. Vergo and Doll weren't seen at MF, which makes me think that some of the base commanders remained at their bases.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Strawhats are written to overwhelmingly beat the ass of their opponents this time around, it's not another case where they powerup before they beat their opponents like what happened v. Kaidou/Beast Pirates. That fanfic only exists is Marinecopers hopes & dreams.

As such, even if Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe end up fighting VA's they'll literally thrash them so hard it won't even be close.

King isn't a level above Marco, for starters. But in general Vice Admirals were not the main focus in Marineford.
Though Onigumo did help Kizaru take down Whitebeard's right hand.
Most of them were likely off-screen taking on the Allied Captains.

Remember marine hq canonically got significantly stronger during the timeskip.

These VAs are probably from the same world draft that gave the marines two admirals
I am wondering if Doll joined before the draft, I think she joined after

I wonder if some of the vice admirals fought the supernovas before like eustass kid since he pillaged countries or that chin vice admiral and apoo

Zoro's fight with an VC doesn't need to be a high-extreme diff fight like the King fight. Like, Ryuma for example wasn't stronger than Kaku. This fight would be a showcase that the SHs get recognized as an Emperor crew.
So while it probably won't be a walk in the park, I expect most of the SHs to mid-diff their respective Vice Admiral at most

remember it was stated the marines have become "more powerful than ever' after akainu became fleet admiral? well you are about to find out why
Post automatically merged:

Strawhats are written to overwhelmingly beat the ass of their opponents
this is cope, oda never does this. Strawhats are always going to be written as underdogs like its always have been

Not there?

I mean, the World is a massive place, and there still needed to be Marines out patrolling the World.

I'd be severely disappointed if within an organization of hundreds of thousands of members, there isn't at least a solid 4-5, if not more, VA's on the Upper High Tier spectrum. That would just be mind boggling to me.
Even then you have the draft, so Akainu should've been able to get high tiers from some islands

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro's fight with an VC doesn't need to be a high-extreme diff fight like the King fight. Like, Ryuma for example wasn't stronger than Kaku. This fight would be a showcase that the SHs get recognized as an Emperor crew.
So while it probably won't be a walk in the park, I expect most of the SHs to mid-diff their respective Vice Admiral at most
Current Zoro would mid diff King though.

Zoro vs King wasn't an extreme diff after Zoro's power up though.

Hell, Ryuma pushed Nitoryu Zoro more than King pushed King of Hell Zoro.

Pushing current Zoro to mid diff requires the VAs to be King level at the least.

this is cope, oda never does this. Strawhats are always going to be written as underdogs like its always have been
Fishman Island says hi.

As thus return to SA. There are several arcs where the SHs weren't underdogs.

I would buy SHs destroyng this fake over hyped Marine squad over your Kidd>Shanks.
keep churping over that while you can, kid will surpass shanks during elbaf anyway im having the last laugh. Theres nothing "over hyped" about this marine squad you haven't even seen them fight yet. They know the strawhats defeated a yonko crew and this is the force they think is appropriate