Questions & Mysteries If u were Luffy and u r forced to kick out 2 members of Straw hats who would they be????..

No one. Brook stole the poneglyph from Big Mom. He has a unique power which can be useful later on. Chopper created that antidote against queen's virus in Udon and saved Luffy. In Onigashima, he create the antidote in huge amount and used it as canon to save everyone which in turn helped to increase alliance's side.

I don't understand the point of these kind of threads. So many times it has been emphasized that every strawhat is important.
You don't have to be a genious to understand who created thread like this:
I mean you don't have to be a genius to understand that Zoro fans all time trying to offend others with downplaying everyone. For them even other characters better to be dead,case they care only about swordman and maybe about Robin. So yes, if you want to learn about toxic fanbase, you should ask Zolo fans!

I don't understand the point of these kind of threads. So many times it has been emphasized that every strawhat is important.
And will almost certainly reach their dreams, thing that looks fairly unusual in the OP verse. Not many manage to exactly reach their dreams as long as Big ones.