If unhealthy food wouldn't harm you would you eat ir all the time?

Like I know this is the most retarded question, but think about it - one would say "yeah I would only eat mcdonalds and shit if I didnt get fat and cancer ridden" but wouldn't a person that eats like that still be looked down on, even if they looked like a movie star?
One example is the thing when people mock adults "who eat like kids" - that goes from only eating junk food and premade meals like chicken nuggets but even heard people being ridiculed for eating well made steaks.
Too ilustrate how extreme it gets, I remember when me2 was going on, there was a story about Weinstein were the sexual.asault allegations seemed minor in comparison too that the person telling and audience felt to the fact that he eats his stake with a lot of ketchup and has a bowl of m&m's in his office lol.
Anyways discuss this very deep and important question!!!!

I never understood what's supposed to be wrong with a well done steak? People just find one irrelevant thing and pretend it offends them in some way.

The most adult thing one can do is eat whatever the fuck they want. It's their money that bought that food, fuck what other people think

I think unhealthy foods are overated :kayneshrug:
If i didn't get sick or fat i would eat more junk food than i do now for sure but it wouldn't be the whole diet. You would then judge the food only on taste and price i guess, and different types of kebab, chicken, rice and stews taste really good and aren't bad for you either
Banana, peaches, melon and watermelon taste pretty great too
Most my favourite foods aren't unhealthy so no i don't think by deleting cancer my diet is gonna go to cheese burgers for breakfast
And if that was the case why would you give a shit about other people's opinion? If there is no harm done then who cares if you wanna eat a pizza for every meal

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yes, the fuck? Junk food is fucking awesome, it's evil that all the shit that tastes so good is so awful for you

.. Well .. I believe that it isn't just a matter of it being biologically unhealthy, but also, a matter of the fact that, if it's spiritually healthy, for you.

.. Think about it this way, - is it ethical, for a human being to eat a peace of chicken, just because it appeals to his/her's pallate, and completely neglect the life that has been taken, and the suffering that said chicken, has gone through, - all so that, that peace of chicken, could manifest itself on that plate .. ?

.. No, which is why it's imperative for human beings to clinically test, the ethicality of an action, prior to going through with it, because a simple action, in the focal point of a human being, could be substantially degenerative, to a different kind of species, - that are intellectuality, and progressively inferior to our's.

.. Therein, even if, there's no biological harm, caused by eating unhealthy fuckshit like meat, dairy, and the likes, - I'd still opt to not facilitate the consumption of these products, due to the simple fact that in terms of the facet of ethicality, - it's absolutely ridiculous to participate in the dissemination of the barbarian attitudes, that's associated with the aforementioned animal agricultural industry.

.. Supplementally, I'd like to add that, a substantial amount of water, grass, plant food, and other resources, are spent on cattle-feed, which is counter-intuitive, to the sustenance of life on this planet, as it results in the inflating of the likes of GW ( .. Global Warming .. ), by emanating cyclopean quantities of methane gas, CO², and it simultaneously toxifies the human body, due to the innumerable amounts of artificial hormones, and muscular, + fat cell inflation antibiotics, being administered, unto said animals, - all for, satisfying the likes of our pallate, when there are exuberantly plenty of other alternatives.

.. It's spiritually idiotic, and ethically brainless to consume a product like these, which significantly hampers the proper functioning of the human body, and clinically destroys our environment, while, - it's, - at that.

.. Well .. I believe that it isn't just a matter of it being biologically unhealthy, but also, a matter of the fact that, if it's spiritually healthy, for you.

.. Think about it this way, - is it ethical, for a human being to eat a peace of chicken, just because it appeals to his/her's pallate, and completely neglect the life that has been taken, and the suffering that said chicken, has gone through, - all so that, that peace of chicken, could manifest itself on that plate .. ?

.. No, which is why it's imperative for human beings to clinically test, the ethicality of an action, prior to going through with it, because a simple action, in the focal point of a human being, could be substantially degenerative, to a different kind of species, - that are intellectuality, and progressively inferior to our's.

.. Therein, even if, there's no biological harm, caused by eating unhealthy fuckshit like meat, dairy, and the likes, - I'd still opt to not facilitate the consumption of these products, due to the simple fact that in terms of the facet of ethicality, - it's absolutely ridiculous to participate in the dissemination of the barbarian attitudes, that's associated with the aforementioned animal agricultural industry.

.. Supplementally, I'd like to add that, a substantial amount of water, grass, plant food, and other resources, are spent on cattle-feed, which is counter-intuitive, to the sustenance of life on this planet, as it results in the inflating of the likes of GW ( .. Global Warming .. ), by emanating cyclopean quantities of methane gas, CO², and it simultaneously toxifies the human body, due to the innumerable amounts of artificial hormones, and muscular, + fat cell inflation antibiotics, being administered, unto said animals, - all for, satisfying the likes of our pallate, when there are exuberantly plenty of other alternatives.

.. It's spiritually idiotic, and ethically brainless to consume a product like these, which significantly hampers the proper functioning of the human body, and clinically destroys our environment, while, - it's, - at that.
Aint plants living beings as well...