If you could bring back the dead for a day , who would it be?

I had dream of person I lost in my life. I dreamed we bought back that person to life but there wasnt a lot of time to stay becouse it was not succesful. Before that person went away I said goodbie and that I love and i still loved to this day the same

who would you bring back just for a day? Or it would be to much pain to see them again?

im happy I had that dream becouse I could say things I didint say while that person was alive.

But maybe you would bring back some famous person from the past etc. you can bring absolutely anyone back.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
From relatives - My grandpa from fathers side. From what i heard he was a bad ass. Fought in WW2 in his teen years, was captured and escaped the camp, was eventually assassinated by Yugoslav secret police

From Non-Relative - Achilles or Alexander the Great

From family: no one. There's plenty of people that I would die to see again but losing them after just 24 hours would be hell to me. Not only that I don't want to make my father or godmother have to suffer death again. Its too much pain.

Outside of my family: theres no one that I hate enough to have them live only 24 hours