General & Others If you could retcon one thing about your favorite character what would it be?

5he folloeing are not my favorite characters but jist came of the top of my head:

Franky, Brook, Robin would enter with one haki type in the new world.

Retcon the entire Ulti/P1 fight, have Nami/Usopp have a decent fight against both by beating them or at least a 2v1, have Usopp utilize his CoO properly and some other arsenal from Wano, Nami unlocks CoO.

Rework Doflamingo's crew power, they were at such a disadvantage considering the forces they were up and they still were trash at putting up a fight. Or at least I would havr added Jack in Dressrosa too, he would have had feats at least, or have one or two of the CP0 dudes help Doffy and his crew in the battles.

5he folloeing are not my favorite characters but jist came of the top of my head:

Franky, Brook, Robin would enter with one haki type in the new world.

Retcon the entire Ulti/P1 fight, have Nami/Usopp have a decent fight against both by beating them or at least a 2v1, have Usopp utilize his CoO properly and some other arsenal from Wano, Nami unlocks CoO.

Rework Doflamingo's crew power, they were at such a disadvantage considering the forces they were up and they still were trash at putting up a fight. Or at least I would havr added Jack in Dressrosa too, he would have had feats at least, or have one or two of the CP0 dudes help Doffy and his crew in the battles.
Actual better writer than Oda:crazwhat: