Anime Discussion If you could spend 48 hours

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
If you could spend 48 hours in any anime what anime would you go to and what would you do?

For me I'm not 100% sure which but I'd love to spend 48 hours in one of those magic academy type of anime it's lowkey one of my favorite genre's and if I can see one of the tournaments that's always in those that'll be awesome

Here's some guidelines

1. You're you in this world you won't be replacing any character

2. You can gain powers/abilities but once you return you don't keep those powers

3. You can however keep objects like Mihawks sword, Ben 10 omnitrix or guts giant weapon but the items that grant powers will no longer work upon return they'll just become paperweights

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Without any kind of powers Konosuba seems like a fun choice

Yoho

โ€Ž
Am I allowed to bring anything back with me?
Any object but can't bring powers back

For example if you go to one piece ans try to bring back a devil fruit

You can but you won't get any power from it'll just be a fruit

However if you manage to steal Yoru from mihawk you can bring that back with you

Yoho

โ€Ž
Any object but can't bring powers back

For example if you go to one piece ans try to bring back a devil fruit

You can but you won't get any power from it'll just be a fruit

However if you manage to steal Yoru from mihawk you can bring that back with you
What if I eat the fruit ahead of time

Do I keep the powers