If you could suggest some ideas to Yuusuke Murata (Eyeshield 21, Onepunch Man manga artist) what would you suggest?

I would give him a question first.

Why doesn't he make a manga of his own Doesn't he have any good idea to make a story? Or doesn't he have confidence in formulating his own story?

Because if i can make any suggestion to him, it will be to make his own manga. His own brain-child of universe, plotlines and all.

Well if he view his ideas to be somewhat lacking in quality, i would even give my ideas about certain fantasy story i made and the storytelling style for him to draw, and the copyrights can be fully his. I wouldn't even take one cent of the royalty just for him to actualize it.

How about you guys?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think being an amazing artist =/= an amazing story-teller, and maybe that is something that Murata lacks. Having to come up with plots and to progress it weekly or monthly depending on his schedule is difficult and maybe it's not something he enjoys, while he does enjoy drawing.

So I think it's fine if he never publishes any manga that he writes himself, it's possible that it isn't his forte. Plus, he likes working with One-sensei. One lacks artistic abilities while Murata lacks creativity to come up with plot. So the two of them makes a great duo.

N

NeutralWatcher

More scene of Zombieman.

Different story line. The formula so far is main villain beat up heroes until Saitama comes and saves the day. I want to see S Class heros team up and success taking down main villain.

A/B class heroes are more utilized. I think there are more interesting characters from A/B class heroes.