If Zoro defeats Lucci in the next chapter, is it enough for Zoro fan club to emerge from the mug?

Is it enough to free zolo fans from the crisis

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • It depends on how he looks afterwards

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Rule n. 38 of the powerscaling forums, Rule n. 37 applies only to Zoro & not to Luffy.

Have been around long enough to know your game inside out. :myman:
I have never said Zoro or Lucci are at 100%, but they are shown as putting a good amount of effort into their fight, it's clearly in the panels.
It seems you're accusing me of having an agenda, but what aren you trying to imply here? That Luffy=Zoro?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I have never said Zoro or Lucci are at 100%, but they are shown as putting a good amount of effort into their fight, it's clearly in the panels.
It seems you're accusing me of having an agenda, but what aren you trying to imply here? That Luffy=Zoro?
I didnt say anything except pointing out the double standards.

If you say Luffy wasnt using his 100% in that clash then the same applies to, another reminder, Nitoryu CoA Zoro.

I didnt say anything about Luffy = Zoro, you probably dont know my opinion on that so why put words in my mouth? Lol.

I didnt say anything except pointing out the double standards.

If you say Luffy wasnt using his 100% in that clash then the same applies to, another reminder, Nitoryu CoA Zoro.

I didnt say anything about Luffy = Zoro, you probably dont know my opinion on that so why put words in my mouth? Lol.
I mean, Zoro and Lucci have been panting for chapters and they seem tired. Luffy's clash was he laughing like a madman while Lucci was gritting his teeth, and he ended the fight shortly after. Different portrayals.

some times i wander people in WG even read manga?
Lucci isn't a no name fodder he won't be defeated before getting a chapter with title "Zoro Vs Lucci" or at least chapter that main focus is on their fight
what we saw so far from them is just some clashes lets wait and see some named attacks from them

some times i wander people in WG even read manga?
Lucci isn't a no name fodder he won't be defeated before getting a chapter with title "Zoro Vs Lucci" or at least chapter that main focus is on their fight
The way the fight has been treated so far makes it imo very unlikely that it will get any focus.

It could be a good fight if Oda showed it, because Lucci has a very cool fighting style. But I think the fact that we’ve already seen so much of Lucci stands against him. I don’t think Oda wants to spend any time or effort in this fight at all. He certainly hasn’t so far.

Lucci has a very cool fighting style, so it would be good if we got Zoro vs Lucci, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if all we see from it is we see a grand total of one named attack, from Zoro, and it’s what beats Lucci.

How come u say an imaginary L that zoro take last chapter make zoro fans in the mud:kobeha:

The only L i can see is if zoro lose or fainting after battle or the fight is inconclusive

The way the fight has been treated so far makes it imo very unlikely that it will get any focus.

It could be a good fight if Oda showed it, because Lucci has a very cool fighting style. But I think the fact that we’ve already seen so much of Lucci stands against him. I don’t think Oda wants to spend any time or effort in this fight at all. He certainly hasn’t so far.

Lucci has a very cool fighting style, so it would be good if we got Zoro vs Lucci, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if all we see from it is we see a grand total of one named attack, from Zoro, and it’s what beats Lucci.
yeah it can be a good fight
i think we will get at least 1 chapter of Zoro Vs Lucci if oda don't want to put much effort in it it probably will be like Luffy Vs Lucci 1 or 2 clash and few named attacks (almost half a chapter for fight)