Character Discussion If Zoro is really a Shimotsuki, would you like is name changing on the bounties?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Absolutely not, the name Roronoa is already famous and feared throughout the OP world...he would not gain any more of a reputation if saddled with a name that few people outside of Wano would recognize or be impressed by.
Now that it’s official, I still stand by what I said here. The Shimotsuki clan really only means something to the denizens of Wano, but the things Zoro’s doing in this arc will be enough to boost his reputation even more regardless of what last name is on his bounty poster, so why mess with what’s been working just fine? :zosmug:

for me
Not only does Roronoa sound better
But also I assume the name and lure of Shimotsuki isn’t really known around the world anyway…
In fact what is known only is “Ryuuma” name alone… so in the outside world, Roronoa may even hold a more value than the name shimutsuki unless some real old geezer veterans from WG know more about shimutsuki
And they aren’t usually who put bounty…

secondly, Zoro already has two names written on his bounty
Hard to replace “Roronoa” when literally we have many characters like Law calling Zoro with the name “Roronoa ya” or others with just “Roronoa”

it will be chaotic

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Doubt it. Roronoa Zoro is too iconic a name. The difference with Sanji is that Vinsmoke was just an addition, whereas Shimotsuki would likely replace Roronoa, despite the fact almost everyone outside of the crew refers to Zoro as "Roronoa."

If he’s Ushimaru’s son & a Shimotsuki, he’s 100% getting a name change imo. Ryuma is probably one of the main reasons the Marines are wary of Wano so even if regular folk don’t kno what Shimotsuki is, the marines & the WG do as there is significance behind that name.
Ryuma’s direct descendant being part of a Pirate crew and even more so the very troublesome SHs is a big deal.

To be honest I don't necessarily hope that Zoro's origins are God tier, I would be more content if he is shown as the opposite. He is an homo novus, which equates to a man who formed himself... by himself, so the latter would suit him a lot.
Time to take that L. Turns out he is from a major-ish family. Major-ish since Kozuki are the gold standard in wano-lore

Time to take that L. Turns out he is from a major-ish family. Major-ish since Kozuki are the gold standard in wano-lore
No they are fucking not
You have been even more delusional lately than you were in the past as matallica, I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, gotta continue being a sack of turd in some way.

Ryuma is worshipped as a God by every single Wano native ever since Ryuma has died and that includes Kozuki's as well. No one gives a fuck about Oden 20 years after his death, Ryuma is worshipped 500 years later and Ryuma single handindly whooping World Governments, Admirals, Yonko everyone's ass at the time he lives is the reason why Marines are afraid of going to Wano.

Gold standard my ass
Also it doesn't matter since just like Zoro, Ryuma was also a hard working guy, he didn't get special scientifically modified genes like Sanji.
Funny how with all the power ranger suits, Lunara stolen techonology, Judge's bullshit, Sanji remain's a neg diff fight for Enma nerfed Zoro