Speculations If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

• Total voters
Luffy has df that literally brought him back to life… why are you comparing that to Zoro
Post automatically merged:

@Welkin
Based on what? Kaido cannot even be scarred by Big mom and you think Lucci’s tekkai CoA can compare to Kaido?

okay then why didn’t Oda show it? Oda made it a clear point to show that King had higher durability than Kaido… He was very obvious with that

why did he let Lucci lose without any such display of high durability
It didn't bring him back to life at full health. He still had accumulated all that damage. That doesn't go away.

And before you try and claim "Zoans heal faster", that has only been confirmed for regular Zoans. Mythical Zoans are different. They have thier own individual special abilities, and have never been stated to have the enhanced strength and healing like regular Zoans.

He wouldn't be dead because Oda loves Lucci as a character so much that moments after his "defeat" he was praised by Mars to compensate for the beating Zoro gave him

It didn't bring him back to life at full health. He still had accumulated all that damage. That doesn't go away.
We see what Luffy is like when he’s not in G5.

Your making up that for whatever reason the statement that ALL AWAKENED ZOANS HAVE HEALING FACTORS somehow doesn’t apply to Luffy… yet we see Luffy in g5 versus out of it and it’s completely night and day

you think Luffy not using G5 could’ve gone into G4 and used like King Kong gun… that it wasn’t G5 awakened abilities that were keeping Luffy able to fight?

And all this is to argue that Zoro with 30 broken bones is as strong as 100hp Zoro… okay

Bruh you're entering more and more into erkan and skysanji category.
Haki doesn't hurt DF users now great.
Do me a favour put me on ignore and I'll do the same.
Arguments with you is just loops.
It is a loop because I am forced to repeat that canonically Shanks tells Buggy that Shiki's pirates won't be able to slash him, which obviously involves haki. You have 0 arguments to reject this notion but you still do.

Sure brainless fuck. He mentions oden a yc1 level character as one of the 5 people who can kill him. Bro just delete your account, your stupidity insults my braincells.
He stalemated against scopper pull your head out of your fruity ass you fucking narc. Kaidou was literally killed by someone who was barely yc1 level a couple days earlier. Obviously for people with real potential you can be yc1 level and raise to yonkou level quickly. If you could fucking read you'd see that. And white beard and the Roger pirates were told that oden need deal with wano alone. White beard wasn't scared he was following the prophecy.

He stalemated against scopper pull your head out of your fruity ass you fucking narc. Kaidou was literally killed by someone who was barely yc1 level a couple days earlier. Obviously for people with real potential you can be yc1 level and raise to yonkou level quickly. If you could fucking read you'd see that. And white beard and the Roger pirates were told that oden need deal with wano alone. White beard wasn't scared he was following the prophecy.
You gotta be stupid, there is no other explantation for the bull shit you're spreading. Whitebeard was concerned about Oden when they first met and clashed. You want me to believe prime whitebeard shit his pants against a mere yc1? Greenbull showed what Admirals are in comparison to YC1 and YC2. They are nothing. So you are saying that Greenbull would wipe the floor with both Oden and therefore primebeard? Thats the only conclusion since primebeard was shocked by odens sheer strength and haki. Just because Oden was YC2 of WB doesn't mean shit. Kaido at the time was already approaching prime thus being yonko level. How could Oden a YC1 almost kill a yonko? Don't you dare ever quote me again you crackhead. Every sec I waste my time on airheads like you I lose 10 IQ points.

You gotta be stupid, there is no other explantation for the bull shit you're spreading. Whitebeard was concerned about Oden when they first met and clashed. You want me to believe prime whitebeard shit his pants against a mere yc1? Greenbull showed what Admirals are in comparison to YC1 and YC2. They are nothing. So you are saying that Greenbull would wipe the floor with both Oden and therefore primebeard? Thats the only conclusion since primebeard was shocked by odens sheer strength and haki. Just because Oden was YC2 of WB doesn't mean shit. Kaido at the time was already approaching prime thus being yonko level. How could Oden a YC1 almost kill a yonko? Don't you dare ever quote me again you crackhead. Every sec I waste my time on airheads like you I lose 10 IQ points.
I didn't bother to read all of this but you know wb one shot oden right. He was worried about his crew and the strongest samurai in the country running at him like a boar. Oden was a beast but not a notable top tier like Garp or even Rayleigh. I mean by the time he met Roger who also One Shot him he was facing scopper. That's literally copper with an s in the front.