Powers & Abilities Ifrit Jambe is Blue...thoughts....

Hottest flame in the verse ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Yessss sirrrrr

Votes: 48 85.7%

• Total voters
I didn't like it at firts but at least now it is pretty much different from the simple Diable Jambe. I still want to know what are those long lightning coming out from it. I still think DJ and IJ are haki related, it should be like this.
Ifrit Jambe is literally DJ + CoA + Sanji's new body capable of enduring hotter flames.
So yeah, it is haki related in some ways.

Yes but I mean, maybe the flame itself is something haki related. Just the visualization of Sanji's haki.
This is what I thought back then. DJ and Asura being the manifestation of Sanji's and Zoro's haki before the time skip. In fact one of the two was right.
But now I'm not so sure anymore about it, because the flames could be related to the lunarian genes/modifications.

If he can use FBH....then logically he can use a HM IJ.

And its not like FBH would be that difficult when people like Pica can do it.
Huh? Completely different stuff, though. Haki is haki. It's different from using a move from one mode while using some other mode.

IJ is its own mode with its own different pyre and likely its own different requirements/energy/limtations, etc etc.

Assuming Sanji can whip out HM in it is about as valid as assuming Zoro can whip out three times bigger Tatsumaki or something in Asura. Cool if happens and possibly sensible, but baseless.

I thought people assumed All DJ abilities = IJ abilities now because they thought IJ is just DJ with sparks lol. Oda emphasized even more on how they're completely different modes, even aesthetically.