Break Week Im tired of Eiichiro Oda!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Stop whining; Iโ€™ll be in my mid to late 30s by the end of a series Iโ€™ve followed since I was 13, Iโ€™ve wasted more of my life on Odaโ€™s vanity project than you have so that means I win :getnappaed:
You'd be facing rheumatism before I reach 30:crazwhat:

Seth

โ€Ž
For sanity's sake I hope no one is like that here
:saden:
There are defo no life incels reading that.

me too but i always somehow manage to read a chapter every week
Sitting once a week to see the chapter is nothing crazy. If you are safe outside this scheme then it's okay.

Try stacking up chapters. I will go on it soon too. Once I stacked up chapters for 3 months and plot didn't move forward:saden:

There are defo no life incels reading that.

Sitting once a week to see the chapter is nothing crazy. If you are safe outside this scheme then it's okay.

Try stacking up chapters. I will go on it soon too. Once I stacked up chapters for 3 months and plot didn't move forward:saden:
i dropped it in WCI and when kinemon dropped but i picked it back up

started reading like only at the start of Zou was watching it when i was a kid then read it all up

Seth

โ€Ž
i dropped it in WCI and when kinemon dropped but i picked it back up

started reading like only at the start of Zou was watching it when i was a kid then read it all up
Just find another manga and treat OP well like a treat.

Seth

โ€Ž
im reading manga and manhwa

i thought sakamoto days is going to be it but split personality villain ruined it
Well I can't help you much aside from some advice you need to find yourself and what pleases you. Although I highly recommend not treating One Piece like the most important thing during the week.

That will chew you up and you will hate it even more because Oda is in denial and he will only get worse with the writing.

Well I can't help you much aside from some advice you need to find yourself and what pleases you. Although I highly recommend not treating One Piece like the most important thing during the week.

That will chew you up and you will hate it even more because Oda is in denial and he will only get worse with the writing.
recommend me sumn

Seth

โ€Ž
shonen adv action but i like seinen stuff too

like vagabond or sumn shi
You can try Vinland Saga, Monster or even Kingdom.

From Shonen I highly recommend Jujutsu Kaisen.

Some of us are already 30โ€ฆ This manga has been running since 1996.

There are some 80โ€™s babies and early 90โ€™s babies whoโ€™re still reading OP
A lot of this new gen of fans seem to forget thatโ€ฆRemember being on Arlong Park forums in 2005-6 during Water 7/Enies Lobby spoilers

I think after egghead arc I will take a break, I just want to see how zoro fest his power on the upcoming 100 ships, kizaru an so on.

also if possible Saturne reaction of two supreme kings in the same crew.

As a fan im tired of him introducing big plots and stalling and getting distracted of sub plots

AM I GOING TO BE 30 BEFORE I SEE KIZARU IN EGGHEAD?

Not even going to talk about all the bullshit he have in his manga like fake out deaths

I wanna drop one piece but im too deep in

Sick and tired of him chasing chapter number puns and milking shit for money
Leave then