Imagine being in love

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's TRUE the devil and the jews are celebrating that I'm here rotting away in problems and issues. I dont understand why and how this is possible other than I'm.stupid.

Really. Thx for the texts everyone rndont even feel like tagging i just need drink. And yh it's there tomorrow but its not here today. Thx again
Chill out with this shit, man...nothing about this thread makes me feel like celebrating.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't know why but this makes me laugh, you took it personally lol. Why the fuck would the jews be happy about his situation?
As the only outwardly Jewish member here, I felt I should offer the counterpoint that we just control the world banks and the American entertainment industry, not whether Raitei gets drunk and spills his guts over regrets in his romantic life on an anime forum. Gotta prioritize when you’re in a secret Zionist cabal, you know?? :kayneshrug:

As the only outwardly Jewish member here, I felt I should offer the counterpoint that we just control the world banks and the American entertainment industry, not whether Raitei gets drunk and spills his guts over regrets in his romantic life on an anime forum. Gotta prioritize when you’re in a secret Zionist cabal, you know?? :kayneshrug:
We're poor here, give us some of that money you secretly own you jew :beckmoji:

I like someone else I have goosebumps lol. But idk if I'm enough. I'm not ready for another failure in my dating life. Do I look good enough? Who knows.

I came down to the park cuz u is here in hope ud approach me but idk if its gonna happen lol . You smiled at me once and ignored but now I'm like 😳💔 it's over I should try make some eye contact and this time smile myself say hi. I dont have the balls I dont have the looks to have the confidence to do smth like that
Post automatically merged:

Damn in front of me and I'm just typing here like a retard....

I'm in love like a dog again I believe. With a complete stranger who smiled at me once in a park lol

People who read this thread gonna think.im mad and YES IM MAD.

You can be. We could be. I believe. Or want to believe.

Lmao. I'm sitting here like a clown not making a move. In a future of WHAT IF ... I said Hi

I should be drunk maybe this would not of happen

Going home. Taking my L.

Damn. Like how the heck do I go and be like hey seen ur new in the area.so wanted to introduce myself I'm.nichols.

She would know eight away that I fancy her. So what? You might say well I dont like to make it so obvious bro

But maybe its better than regrets. And it could play out good...

I think I'm trully in love I feel smth

Last edited: