Imagine being in love

I regret all my mistakes so bad
I made so much mistakes. During hard times you don’t understand why this is happening but in the end everything has a reason.
I can tell guys a very personal story.
I had a crush on a girl in my class and we became close friends. One day I decided to tell her my feelings. On the same day she told me about a boy who stalks her and she don’t want to have contact with him. I told her my feelings and she said that she will think about it. Later she told me that she doesn’t think that we would match and that was of course hard for me but I respected that. One week later the stalker guy became her boyfriend , he was in his mid twenties and she was 16 back then. That fucked my mind and I didn’t understand the world. I was nice to her and the creepy stalker is now her boyfriend.
Today I thank God every day that she didn’t became my girlfriend. I know that this wouldn’t have ended well. That was one of the best things that could happen to me. Behind a bad thing can hide a good result and the opposite is also possible

I said I wouldnt drink cuz I look 10000 years old next day. And that's when I trully go down town more depressed But I can't help it. I want to drink till I pass out lose consciousness. It's the only way to forget I drink to forget. Like there's no tomorrow

I supposedly know so much. I know nothing. And I'm taking a wrong decision currently. Sometimes you just don't know what to do. I don't. I try to to do what's best for me.

On that path u lose the person u like, all ur friends, ur time.

I want to say so many things.... I'm very sad tbh ngl. I want to say the truth.

I.miss my friends but I let them.go for other things. That Idk if they're worthy. If u dont look after u care about then u lose it. I lost it.

What's the right thing to do, how do u know
Post automatically merged:

I want to drink like theres no tomorrow be in afterlife for a second and find answers. The ones that I need
What's the right thing. What can be done.

I'm so drunk.

Cant cope no more. Need talk somewhere tbh

And btw I'm.not crazy jfl

What would u choose, friends or having ur life ruined lol. It's a tough choice.

I think that in both cases u lose. U can see it

I will say more things maybe if I drink more. Or another day. Please dont lock my thread

I said I wouldnt drink cuz I look 10000 years old next day. And that's when I trully go down town more depressed But I can't help it. I want to drink till I pass out lose consciousness. It's the only way to forget I drink to forget. Like there's no tomorrow

I supposedly know so much. I know nothing. And I'm taking a wrong decision currently. Sometimes you just don't know what to do. I don't. I try to to do what's best for me.

I.miss my friends but I let them.go for other things. That Idk if they're worthy. If u dont look after u care about then u lose it. I lost it.

I want to drink like theres no tomorrow be in afterlife for a second and find answers. The ones that I need

I'm so drunk.

I will say more things maybe if I drink more. Or another day. Please dont lock my thread
Go to the gym, workout, go easy on the alcohol (you don't have to stop it but to drink until you pass out is stupid).
What is lost is lost, you're too harsh on your past bro. Who said you were the only one to make mistakes in the relationship? Forget about whoever it was, you'll find better :kata:

Last edited:

I'm so drunk.

I’m not in your body or situation, I hope that I can give you some advices or motivation.
Hell begins in your heart but also salvation and paradise lies with in you.
I never drank alcohol because I think being drunk is something terrible , you have no control over yourself. It’s like you are losing yourself. I had a two years long a hard depression, thought about suicide and lost all hope. I was lost in this world but after every bad or suicide thought I said to myself: If you lose yourself the devil will laugh at you , you give him the victory, fight while carrying the pain."
This life is a blessing and never forget that you were made by an act of love. You will find your answers in afterlife when the time is right but now you need to keep up with life.
Alcohol is no solution , the next day your problems are still there. You need to face it , have hope and faith and let your true feelings out. Find help from people who don’t judge you and try to understand you.
I’m sure you can make it, every human has so much beauty hidden in his heart.

It's TRUE the devil and the jews are celebrating that I'm here rotting away in problems and issues. I dont understand why and how this is possible other than I'm.stupid.

Really. Thx for the texts everyone rndont even feel like tagging i just need drink. And yh it's there tomorrow but its not here today. Thx again

I'm ready to return to my path of alcoholic for this weekend. I start feel better though. I dont need it as bad anymore.

But still issues are there. I hope I get some epiphany while drunk JFL.

Thx folks btw for support always.

I'm drink again I just need to forget I just need to feel good. Lik let's be honest. Who doesnt want to feel good? Who doesnt like it? Is there anybody? Indont think so I ask god to give peace my soul I cant cope I cant forget

I dont want to rot away in pain in sorrow

I want an opportinity

Just one just once just again. I will.make no mistake please GOD I'm paying so much for my mistakes

I cant takeni5nfan COPE CANT COPENCANT FORGET CANT DONANYTHINT JUST ROT AWAY IN SADNESS INDONT LIKE IT

Listen. LISTEN. IM NOT CRAZY. I JUST KNOW TOO MUCH 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

What's the solution. I need solution. Need solution. SOS. WANT WAY OUT OF THIS SHIT. I TELL.MYSELF IM SMART BUT IF I WAS I WOULDNT BE WHERE I AM THIS WOULD HAPPEN

I'm sorry I just need it let it go so dont explodr

Fuck

This is a fucking nightmare....

That I can only scafap4 drinking sorrows away
On top of that I'm a terrible friend. I admit it. That fucks up my head too.

Being a good bro is important.

This forum bluepill lol. You know I dont care if I'm reading I dont even know why I'm hiding lol. I'm just a retard. Listen if ur reading this those screen shots are fake but that's not the whole story as to why I havent said anything. Sytyl bro. Jfl I'm giving names in just drunk please dont post this

I should just bring the rope already

Dont dox thus keep my rant in this hidden corner of internet

I'm so fucking depressed imagine people thinking worse of u. Your bros.

And mods want to lock my thread inbeliebe.please dont I need this thread

I'm gonna have a nap soon. Either that or buy more alcohol

I get drunk hope for a miracle.

... I'm sad:(

Very. So.much. dont know.what to do anymore

Damm ,;(

People is looking at me like I'm a clown on the street cuz I'm walking funny
And I can behave normally but I dont feel like faking anything honestly. I feel like walking funny

And chad is working out. Wtf just about to hit myself against a wall. Chad is just looking better than ever. Who was chad. I wouldn't need drink sorrow away

Last edited:
I'm drink again I just need to forget I just need to feel good. Lik let's be honest. Who doesnt want to feel good? Who doesnt like it? Is there anybody? Indont think so I ask god to give peace my soul I cant cope I cant forget

I dont want to rot away in pain in sorrow

I want an opportinity

Just one just once just again. I will.make no mistake please GOD I'm paying so much for my mistakes

I cant takeni5nfan COPE CANT COPENCANT FORGET CANT DONANYTHINT JUST ROT AWAY IN SADNESS INDONT LIKE IT

Listen. LISTEN. IM NOT CRAZY. I JUST KNOW TOO MUCH 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

What's the solution. I need solution. Need solution. SOS. WANT WAY OUT OF THIS SHIT. I TELL.MYSELF IM SMART BUT IF I WAS I WOULDNT BE WHERE I AM THIS WOULD HAPPEN

I'm sorry I just need it let it go so dont explodr

Fuck

This is a fucking nightmare....

That I can only scafap4 drinking sorrows away
On top of that I'm a terrible friend. I admit it. That fucks up my head too.

Being a good bro is important.

This forum bluepill lol. You know I dont care if I'm reading I dont even know why I'm hiding lol. I'm just a retard. Listen if ur reading this those screen shots are fake but that's not the whole story as to why I havent said anything. Sytyl bro. Jfl I'm giving names in just drunk please dont post this

I should just bring the rope already

Dont dox thus keep my rant in this hidden corner of internet

I'm so fucking depressed imagine people thinking worse of u. Your bros.

And mods want to lock my thread inbeliebe.please dont I need this thread

I'm gonna have a nap soon. Either that or buy more alcohol

I get drunk hope for a miracle.

... I'm sad:(

Very. So.much. dont know.what to do anymore

Damm ,;(
Get a grip, you need to take responsibility for your own happiness and wellbeing. No one is going to do it for you.

Be realistic about what you can do for yourself and get help in quitting alcohol.