Importance of illustrations in children’s books

Illustrations have managed to transcend through different phases of their existence and throughout human history they have changed their shapes and forms as per the trends of those given times. However, as an illustration agency usa you must focus on formatting imagery that has the ability to inspire viewers to step out of their narrow perspective and look from a different lens. And it does not end there, young viewers gain inspiration to understand art and how imagery connects with different narratives. What significance do you think illustrations have on children’s books, can you mention a few examples?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The Rainbow Fish stands out in my mind for this very reason, the imagery and artwork was so vivid and luminescent (a word I learned when I was old enough specifically to describe the book) that it has stuck with me for my entire life. I’ll read (and more importantly SHOW) it to my future kids for the same reason.

First, a website : https://www.behance.net/. A Rich website, Very Rich.

Secondly : Illustrations in Young Children ( 1 - 4 ans ? ) story can help them build a Stockpile of references, of Pictures for New concept, which is good.

Although I'm an hypocrite to say such a thing, illustrations and story with not enough basis in the real world just create a Way of Escape. A temptation to believe in fairies to solve problems rather than looking for concrete Answers.

👍